Soft Tyranny, But Still Tyranny

That’s wild. Thanks for posting. Im am so glad I no longer serve militarily due to such a compromised and unstable government. I would not morally be able to partake in the betrayal of the Constitution or of the American people we were sworn to protect, especially not knowing these individuals backgrounds…

3 Likes

some people believe any thing they see on fox news,seems the covid shots and masks are saving millions of lives,to bad trump cant take credit for that ,he made fun of a lady in a crowd for wearing a mask, but after he came down with he and his family got their shots and started wearing masks

@Don3 Ahh, you do know Trump got the vaccine done, Project Warp Speed… Of course, VP candidate Harris was leary of the vaccine back then. Harris On Vaccine: 'If Donald Trump Tells Us To Take It, I’m Not Taking It.' | NBC News - YouTube

What proof do you have that masks are saving lives? Faucchi said we don’t need to wear masks at one point, then he said wear 2?

In fact, do you have any facts to back up what you are saying?

And sorry, I don’t watch Fauex News.

6 Likes

If I can put a mask on and still smell the diesel truck infront of me at the stop light it isn’t going to protect me from a virus!

6 Likes

I recently noted how there are STILL people wearing masks after all the realities showing themselves around the nation. I am beyond amazed. It’s like being in the Twilight Zone watching people be so scared while all around them the maskless people are going about their lives free of the scam perpetrated on the world. This is not about Trump at all. It is about how people buy into a lie and refuse to acknowledge anything else.

5 Likes

Mask are only for the person to not spread the virus it’s not to protect you from the virus. Masks will block sputum from coming from your mouth and landing on surfaces since this virus can live outside of the body for days on various surfaces it is quite contagious proper hand washing and hygiene can limit exposure plus remembering not to touch your face such as your eyes or putting your fingers in your mouth like eating with your hands. It is true that the virus has a 98.9 % survival rate if you do contract it. But a lot of that depends on the individual and weather you have underlying conditions. I myself have not had the vaccine and I’m a Emergency Medical Responder. One of my on going study Paramedics that does our continuing training to stay state licensed also has said he doesn’t see the point in getting the vaccine for a illness that has such a high survival rate. He had the virus. I had 7 family members come down with the virus 3 of which I live with one being my wife. I myself never contracted the virus even though I was in direct contact with it every day. I was tested on 3 different occasions to ensure that I was safe to continue working with others all 3 test came back negative. So mask are not nearly as effective as they make them out to be. No one in my family wore one while I cared for them nor did I. But I followed proper hand washing guide lines and cleaned the surfaces of our house daily with a disinfectant. After 3 weeks my family members began to feel better. Also all of my family members have an immune deficiency disorder so an underlying condition. So I also believe that the man upstairs was also looking over us in his own way. Be safe all live the Constitution and stand strong for it. Because it is truly up to us that it survives and passes to our Posterity.

5 Likes

Me too. I served almost 28 years and never experienced the things that are happening now. People say the episode at the capitol on 6 Jan was an insurrection, where are the firearms and weapons? How can you have an insurrection with flags? Who had the guns? Who murdered the unarmed woman? Why have we not heard his name? Who ordered that she be killed? Why just her? Who was she? Why did they keep our military at the capitol for so long with high fences and barbed wire? Why were our military fed cold food and told to sleep in the parking garage? Why haven’t they been paid yet for their services? Why are the 500 people that were arrested in January still at Gitmo in isolation and no charges have been filed and no court dates? What is happening to America? Who is pulling our Constitutional Republic apart?

5 Likes

Very familiar to what happened in my house. I and my two breastfed children never contracted it from my husband that had a bad case of it but was only down 5 days due to being fit from regular working out, eating healthy and took extra nutrition supplements with herbal tea. My sister has worked in a testing clinic, got it but still refused the vax.

3 Likes

HST was president when I was born. From my perspective, this country has been going down hill steadily.

4 Likes