Signs You're Getting Old - Or Older

I was thinking of making plywood and going into space.

4 Likes

Forget trying to fix the faux climate change hoax… I say we try and figure out how to reduce the pull of gravity by, let say, 20%. Could you imagine that everything you had to pick up or carry, or you yourself get up from a chair, if it were 20% easier.

6 Likes

I don’t know about going into space, but making plywood could be VERY profitable. Mostly I “collect” records and record things for myself and others. And get out and walk…

3 Likes

That is a good one but I do not know the answer. My dad asked me one day while we were out and about after passing a cemetery: “How many people are dead in there?” “I don’t know” I replied." “All of them!” he said. I would like to know the answer to yours too.

4 Likes

@Dale22 >> Johnny answered it “ THERE ARE FENCES AROUND CEMETERIES BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DIEING TO GET IN “

1 Like

Look up Benny Hill’s take on fences around cemeteries.

5 Likes

… starting to take after your dog … walking into a room and wondering why you did

3 Likes

starting to take after your dog

…walk around in circles before you lay down

5 Likes

Pee anywhere you feel like…and drool a little.

5 Likes

Grate Scott I think I got it. If you want to feel skinny hang around fat people right so if you want to feel young hang around with older people- get er done.
:us::us::us:

4 Likes

When you tell someone don’t contact me anymore when they have never contacted you in the first place.

3 Likes

Got a lot of laughs from him.

5 Likes

I feel like a 25 year old trapped in a 66 year old body. My mind says “Lets do this!”, then the body says " 'aint happening".

5 Likes

I’ve been noticing the minute hand gets a few extra revolutions lately when I’ve finished my run or bike ride. Still doing it, just taking longer. Feeling very fortunate I can still do it.

3 Likes

I am thinking of making plywood and going into space!

2 Likes

I’m not getting older! Gravity is getting stronger!

4 Likes

or did I already say that?

3 Likes

Imagine if you had two uncle’s … Benny Hill and Mel Brookes. Wouldn’t life be grand?

2 Likes

When the two shake rule does not apply anymore!

3 Likes

I’m old

3 Likes