Signs You're Getting Old - Or Older

@Todd30 way to go. None stop Gooder stuff. Pretty soon you’ll even
Get paid on brakes.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jerry83968 and God bless you.

2 Likes

LOL :joy: good one brother @Blacky .

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Randy108 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Good to be part of a great family…Thanks

3 Likes

If the shoe fits, get it on. Aging Rockers - Tim Hawkins - YouTube <<< CLICK <

2 Likes

Getting What, I can still leave your ass in the Dust .
HEY DAWN, YOU Want TO GIVE IT A GO ?
image. :us::us::us:

4 Likes

Now that is funny - Thanks. I am stealing it…

3 Likes

You can remember every word of every song you liked in the 1950s, but not the password you created yesterday.
You can remember when the only thing that made crackling and popping noises was your breakfast cereal.
You used to function on 8 hours sleep a week - now, you can’t get through the day without a nap (or two).

6 Likes

Older people call their spouses Honey or Dear because they cant remember there name.

4 Likes

Great! And 1 more: When you walk past a cemetery and two guys with shovels chase you down.

5 Likes

Is that you Joe? You mean the Constitution? Oh, not Joe. LOL

3 Likes

I worked with a guy in NM, he was in his early 70’s. He would show up to work at 6:30am everyday with his wife in her 70’s, on an original Indian Motorcycle. He would get off, she’d slide up and drive it home. At 3:30 she’d pull up in the yard on the Indian he’d walk out, get on and they’d ride away. When asked if he was a biker he would say, I bought that bike brand new, I guess that makes me a MF biker…

4 Likes

@Dale22 >> why are there fences around cemeteries ??
:us::us::us:

2 Likes

Because people are dying to get in.

3 Likes

@Johnnyq60 >> Bingo >> older people do play bingo right ?
“There are Fences around cemeteries “ BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE Dying TO GET IN “
Good Catch JOHNNY, that was easy pickings for a you.

:us::us::us:

1 Like

That’s probably the biggest for me. Used to be I could beat my body in the woods or when working out and it didn;t mean a thing, now I feel the results for a couplie of weeks even if it doesn’t slow me down.

3 Likes

Do you know why husbands die before their wives???

• They want to!
4 Likes

I retired the end of '02 and I have to say that this is the best job I ever had… it really just depends on what you’ve got to do and what you want to do. I had a list of things I wanted to do when I retired. I figured those would take about 3 months. I never got those things done and I have no idea what the list was, now…

4 Likes

That happens because your brain compartmentalized things and it mentally sees a doorway as a new compartment. So when you leave a room entering a new room through a doorway as you get older your brain files it away and we tend to forget why we came in that room.

3 Likes