Sad, just sad

Oh I can talk your head off about guns, that’s why I am even here my friend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just tightened the bolts that hold my head to my neck. Talk away.:robot:

1 Like

Sarah T.rigger(ed)? All in fun welcome the board😇

4 Likes

10 Likes

J.K. Rowling

@jk_rowling
](https://twitter.com/jk_rowling)

The trans activist outrage that ensues on here whenever I share my belief that jailed women shouldn’t be used as validation tools or emotional support props for trans-identified male sex offenders is as revealing as it’s predictable. Such activists can’t bring themselves to concede that a man who was convicted of harming women/girls ought not to be incarcerated with the demographic to whom he is a proven danger, because if they do, all their stock arguments (‘no sexual predator would bother to pretend to be trans’, ‘no trans woman has ever harmed a woman in a women’s only space’, ‘there is no danger in making all single sex spaces unisex’) are exposed as the lies they are. If they admit that even a single man isn’t a woman because he says he is, the entire edifice of gender identity ideology crumbles. This leaves activists who rely on bullying and slogans with nowhere to go but ‘you hate all trans people’, ‘so you’re saying all trans people are rapists’ and, of course, ‘you are causing a trans genocide.’ I think this particular issue also causes conniptions because it threatens the activists’ self image. These are people who preen themselves on their kindness and virtue, so acknowledging the truth - that they’re indifferent to vulnerable women being assaulted or traumatised - threatens the idea they have of themselves. They therefore double down. The prisoners complaining aren’t really afraid of rape or voyeurism or violence at all, they say. They’re ‘not exactly delicate flowers’, as one self-identified empath put it. If you support putting violent and sexually predatory men into women’s prisons, you are knowingly forcing those women to live in fear of, and, in some proven cases, to suffer abuse that many of them will have endured pre-incarceration. You are not kind. You are not righteous. Women have the basic human right not to suffer cruel and unusual punishment. #WomensRightsAreHumanRights

3 Likes

I can’t read it. I think I have some kind of defense mechanism that won’t let me read it. I tried three or four times. I can’t read it.

1 Like

“I have finally tired of your sanctimonious drivel and have set you to ignore.”

I don’t usually read or respond to anything you post.
But can you explain why you would post the inane comment above?

1 Like

I don’t get it. If you set me to ignore how would you read my post. What do you find sanctimonious? I think you were trying to read between the lines when there is nothing between the lines. Maybe there is something between the lines of your post I am missing. Unless you’re pointing out the irony.

Wow… You really are on the shallow end of the kiddy pool.

1 Like

Second childhood.

Winston Churchill said, 'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I see every problem as as challenge not every challenge as a problem. If what I replied makes you feel bad then I feel bad. That is not my intention. I would rather look at it as a challenge to make us feel better.

Never mind I just realized these are memes

1 Like

This got trotted out to me that I supported trans people being murdered for being trans. I asked them can you show me anyone who has been murdered for being trans in the United States in the last year. Then I was told I was insensitive because I wanted specifics. Which then morphed into I just hate trans. I even asked "Can you show me anywhere in the world where being murdered for being trans was anything other than a statistical anomaly. Of course then I was told even one trans person anywhere being murdered was proof that trans people in general were being murdered. I asked them if they understood math or statistics at all.

I may have said something along the lines of “The logic behind this argument is Sofa King We Todd Did”. (Just say it really fast).

5 Likes

Be careful with the truth, it’s a powerful tool. :hushed:

4 Likes

We don’t use that word anymore.

Who’s we?

3 Likes

Can’t say.

It’s ’they/them’ :grinning:

1 Like

There is no such thing as gender identity in most parts of the world, which are currently and rightfully laughing at the western world. We are mammals with 2 genders like the others. It’s been an estimated 300,000 years that the homo sapiens are either male or female and it is not interchangeable, no matter how much someone says it is or how much they want to mutilate themselves.

Now, go get me some milk from that bull. There’s a high probability that it won’t end well.

7 Likes