Sad, just sad

This has nothing to do with being gay. If you cannot see that, then you are blinded by your own prejudices.

10 Likes

There’s a big difference between “Teaching children to respect and treat those who are different” and Indoctrination of 2nd graders with Drag Queens, Queer lessons, exposure to trans concepts.

9 Likes

This is not equality as the people that push this are not interested in that. The grifters are interested in power and creating a special class of super protected people with force of violence from the government. I agree this is sad.

9 Likes

We have schools, parents and other who are trying to teach a whole generation of children to hate America, everyone is racist, if you are white you are inherently evil and that illegal immigrants are more important than they are. Get your kids out of public education

10 Likes

You kidding the super wealthy tell us what to do every day but hang this carrot out in front of us to keep us distracted. While they erode our liberties and we slip quietly into an autocratic agenda

2 Likes

Hey I just wanted to be clear I’m trans and carry because I was raped and got no recourse because of this Patriotism vs. “Liberals” nonsense all of y’all have come up with. Got kicked out and was homeless because trans rights are not protected in my state and my parents believe I’m choosing to be affiliated with whatever Tucker says I am I guess. I’m choosing the best way to handle a physical brain development condition without killing myself, not to make your kids communists.

The second amendment, for minorities in this country, is in my estimation the only reason we’ve held on so long. Molon Labe. Moral busybodies rarely ever keep up with cardio anyways.

3 Likes

Wow. honestly didn’t need to know that or care. Have a nice life. Bye. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

The Bill of Rights is for all of us. :clap:t3:

5 Likes

Freedom of choice has been the battle cry for quite some time now. What choice do children have these days? Let kids be kids. Only fundamental skills and the basics in education - reading, writing, arithmetic - should be taught in our elementary schools. Social skills should be taught in the home and implemented in everyday life. Prejudice isn’t a hereditary trait, nor is it a part of our DNA. It has to be learned. Children learn what they live. That’s right parents, it’s on YOU! OWN IT.

“Each generation, doubtless, feels called upon to reform the world. Mine knows that it will not reform it, but it’s task perhaps is even greater. It consists of preventing the world from destroying itself.”

6 Likes

No one deserves any violence to them, rape is already illegal and needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, this is something that all sides agree on.

What we need to do is elect better politicians.

I had a known insane man in my neighborhood chase my kids with a Machete yesterday. I called 911 while trying to secure my kids with my gun at the low ready. About 10 police officers showed up really fast and they did not do anything because of dumb Democrat rules which don’t work to protect people who are just minding their own business. If I were to defend myself shoot the aggressor, I would be painted as a monster even though this man has committed multiple felonies according to the law from battery on elderly to assault with a deadly weapon yesterday, three witnesses and no arrest. I’m leaving this dumb neighborhood. I have called the cops on this dude multiple times and the apartment office does nothing. Thankfully AZ is still purple and I have constitutional carry and there is a difference from living in a leftist state. I have lived in a fully blue hell hole that is my home land, Puerto Rico and it is not safe and you can’t even defend yourself. In Puerto Rico you are not even safe in the country side anymore. I’m glad my mom got me and my brothers and sisters out of there. I don’t miss having to hit the deck almost every single night because of automatic gunfire.

3 Likes

Teaching children at very early age about perversion, rewriting history, telling children that this country is not great, not allowing God but allowing perversion, is what the lib teachers of today specialize in. And doing it either without parents knowledge or against their wishes has become the norm.

I feel badly for REAL parents of children in public education today especially if they are not the twisted sheeple of the woke left.

At this point all you can do is try your best to undo the sickness the left teaches children, get children into christian schools, vote for leaders who are conservative and have morals, and be a light for all that is RIGHT with America, while we still have it.

And finally if you believe, Pray for OUR Country!

8 Likes

Amen sir, well said.

4 Likes

I see it as not taking the freedom away from anyone. We are all human being what gives us the right to take someone’s right to be who they are if they are not hurting someone. It reminds me of the people that say they don’t feel safe because law abiding people are carrying guns.

1 Like

These children the lib teachers are targeting are around 5 or 6, they do not even know what normal and perversion is yet! So why should any teacher be discussing and pushing something that emotionally and mentally the child does not yet comprehend?

My view is libs have severe issues with children, if they cannot abort them they seem to want to mentally destroy them, it is very sad.

6 Likes

Benny Johnson

Benny Johnson1 hour ago

Protect the children🙌

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this link will work for anyone not a member.

American Requiem. Three-part series. Destruction. Division. Surrender.

Fox Nation (foxnews.com)

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just stop talking about it. Same difference.

6 Likes

No one taught my genetics to give me an intersex condition, and it has nothing to do with hating conservatism. Go outside and talk to people.

1 Like

Maybe you should stick to talking about guns, you may learn something. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes