Hate Speech

I just tried to respond on a thread on MSNBC about Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Lite:

I said, “Genetics matter XX or XY.”

Got Cancelled for Violating their Hate Speech Guide Lines.

18 Likes

Reality don’t matter Brother. :rofl: Another made-up concept like assault-rifle. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

The truth melts feelings

10 Likes

Truth = Hurtful
:man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Mr.Rogers, the hater. LOL.
“It was wrong then, it is wrong now” LOL

8 Likes

You invaded their safe space, like that swimming champ invades womens locker room.

9 Likes

Censorship is alive and well on most social media platforms as well as comment sections of web sites, especially the left leaning news sites.

11 Likes

It seems more and more to become the norm. If it puts any pressure on one’s ability to fit in society one doesn’t have to try to do it. In other words, if it takes effort, you don’t have to do it. Just how it seems to me. * I can’t so I won’t*

This picture says it all about how messed up some young people on these campuses are.
They are our near future. :grimacing:

FILE - University of Wisconsin-Madison students, from left, Marisa Skelley, Martin Jarzyna, Sam Broadnax and Morgan Menke hold up signs protesting racism on campus during a meeting for the UW System Board of Regents on campus in Madison, Wis. The debate over free speech and racial equity on Wisconsin’s college campuses is intensifying. In a span of days after a student posted racial slurs, a top Republican proposed eliminating campus diversity offices and a medical college cancelled a diversity symposium. (Amber Arnold/Wisconsin State Journal via AP, File)
© Provided by The Associated Press

5 Likes

Mike164,

Welcome to “The Club” Brother! i got cancelled from nit-twitter yesterday for saying "We should hang Pelosi and her ilk and abolish this corrupt gubment and have each state run itself… i was replying to Chuck
Woorley’s comments on some pol’s being tooooooooooooo old/unfit to govern… I hope he got the tweet before I got canned, I’d be curious what his response was… oh well, who cares, see ya Nit-twitter.
They fall by the wayside like 0ver-moderated TTAG, Face-plant etc.

2 Likes

Probably an action taken by MSNBC’s AI. Now imagine AIs running things other than whether a comment will be posted.

3 Likes

Never thought of Dylan Mulvaney as a pair of letters. Always figured he was a nut-case with no nuts but a clever brain to make a lot of money. His next act will be to cut it off and wave it as a flag. I’m sure CNN will hire him immediately as an analyst.

9 Likes

As a two time graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Madison (and who put three kids through) I am disgusted and sorely disappointed by the students and lack of free speech on campus.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see how college students can learn to think if they aren’t allowed to speak. College is where young adults are supposed to be able to make mistakes and learn from them, have their ideas challenged, and learn to successfully challenge others. This is just more fuel on the college education dumpster fire. The value of a college education is quickly diminishing.

7 Likes

Good news, now that you won’t be bothered by the crap on BSnbc.
Try Breitbart, OANN, and Blaze.

3 Likes

newsmax ain’t too bad either… there is also the rather new…

real americas voice…

3 Likes