Replace Police (Defund Police Services)

Another quality individual…

3 Likes

Security handcuffs person and have the police come out. Police take him a block away and drop him off. Two hours later cops show up to a convenient store where same guy stabbed store employee and the police then end up shooting him.
Two guys vandalize multiple stores, breaking windows. Cops show up and tell them to go away,… scotch free!
The question out there is, when does 9-1-1 need to be called? At what point do you call 9-1-1 now? From what I have been told, “Only when it is an actual emergency.”

1 Like

Social therapists!!! Lmrao!

3 Likes

The other night I downloaded the new Cops as an app on Fox Nation. I realized why the liberals wanted it off of the air so bad. Because we are infested with criminals in our cities and they deserve to be caught and punished. It isn’t that they are misunderstood it is they are doing the crime and they need to be doing the time. If you get a chance just watch it sometime and listen to the excuses people give for doing what they do.

We need the police because we can see what happens when non armed citizens even attempt to stop crime in some of our bigger cities. Whole drugstore chains are leaving some cities because the left has made theft a minor crime no subject to arrest. Can anyone with a straight face see a social worker showing up to a shop lifting call and getting anyone to listen to them. What will the yell, stop or I will talk to you?

When to drug stores and markets leave a city and you grand parent can’t get their medication and their children have to come from the burbs to deliver food and medication.

It was one of the reasons I supported constitutional carry in my home state. yes it might turn into the wild west but at least everyone will be armed.

6 Likes

Alternatives to Police Services is; Community Base Policing: The theory and practice of community policing and how it can improve the success of a law enforcement agency by encouraging partnership and solving problems in the Community. But the Community has to do it’s part.

1 Like

There are no standards for the community to help with the policing. If someone is willing to fight with the police, resist arrest or refuse to comply with a sworn officer what chance is there that an unarmed social service officer can get their attention? I say little or none. We have seen the cities that have turned shop lifting into a minor offence no worthy of arrest? Security and employees are completely helpless as they are ignored and shoved aside and stored are forced to close and move. Every city trying to defund the police has suffer astronomical violent crime rates. Not one alternative community police based service is in place to curtail rampant crime.

Add to that the fractured community. made up of the isolated left living in secure buildings far from the crime that less secure citizen can afford. Police are leaving and going to where people want them. And people that support the police are leaving the les supporting states. Even California with a flood of illegal immigrants lost a representative. The community that can benefit from Community based policing seems to be all theory and as of yet doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

We could use the Hammurabi’s Code, Frank Pledge, Metropolitan Police Force, Political Era, Professional Era are the Transition to Community Based Policing. It don’t matter what we use, it we arrest everyone, where are we going to put them, in jail, and who will have to pay for that ? And if your a Social Service Officer and can’t get their attention, their not using Community Based Policing. They are still working on Professional Era Policing. And your right, the Community is afraid to work with the Police, they don’t want the gang’s shot up their house are shot them for talking with the Police. And I’ll tell you with Covid-19 going around, that has stop some of the Community Based Policing and the Police, Sheriff and State Police has stop some of their training to kept their Officers safe. I should say the class side has been reduce and some of their training is E-Learning. The bottom line is the tax payer can’t afford to put everyone in jail and the person doing shoplifting will be back on the street before the Police Officer can full out the paper work. So what is the answer?Community_Policing_Defined_-_Certificate.pdf (759.0 KB)
It begins with are Kids, if we as parents are not doing are job, then the streets will do their job and that leads to a life of crime. The SRO’s in the school and Teachers can’t do it all.NASR02021Course_Certificate (1).pdf (476.4 KB)
Preventing Problems by Promoting Positive Practice Course_Certificate.pdf (179.5 KB)

2 Likes

The answer is…

1. Shoot looters
  2. Enforce/change laws
  3. Vote Republican
2 Likes

Political Era Based Policing is not the answer. And you can’t just go around shooting the looters. A Police Office shoot a person with a knife who was running away from the Police Officer. He shoot Him 12 times in the back in 12 seconds, the last six ones were after He was on the Ground. I don’t care who you are, that is Murder ! And that his be on the News. And it looks like nothing is going to happen to Police Office. That is Political Era Based Policing. I seen the Police Office body cam, the Office had no reason to shoot Him. He was 18 years old, with mental health problems. It toke place in Chicago, Ill. and the F.O.P. District 7 leadership don’t see anything wrong with it. And I don’t care if the Republican Party our the Democratic Party is in office. So lets just enforce the law and charge that Police Office with Murder.

PS: The President of USA is the one with a target on His are Her back, if that time ever comes, it’s everyone below Him that make the Laws. The President is just a spoke person for the USA that takes all the heat. It’s like getting the 33rd degree in the Masonic Lodge it’s nice to have, but your still just a Master Mason.

1 Like

1 No. Looting is a property crime, until it threatens someone’s life, you cannot.
2 OK
3. I dunno. I vote against D, but R has become cringeworthy too.

Meantime, I hear Minneapolis voters still want police. How come? I thought social workers and “restorative justice” (I cant write this without laughing) were good.

1 Like
  1. Horrible advice
  2. Check :white_check_mark:
  3. Vote Constitutionalist
1 Like

Do mean you want a Socialize Constitution of Government. Because in my Dictionary their is no word: Constitutionalist, but I understand what your trying say. But look if up, because that’s what we have right now ! And the person that got shoot was black, And he was just using his knife to flatten tires on park cars. And their is one more thing I don’t understand; It’s not that black life matters: It’s that all LIFE matters. And I thought that President Lincoln and the Civil War made that clear. But in the North and the South, the White people still think their better, what a lie, we all have are strength and weakness, and their is one more thing, we all have ghost in are closet. PS: I’m white, so now I’ll be label a traitor to the white race. LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

I am not familiar with the details of the case, but in general, when a cop sees an angry knife close by, I don’t blame the cop for anything that follows.

It is OK to be intoxicated, but if you wrote this sober, you need to see a mental health professional soon.

Once upon a time, my great-great-uncle was in the National Guard in San Francisco after the 1906 earthquake. Back then, their orders were indeed to shoot looters on sight.

4 Likes

I hope we don’t go back to 1906 and your talking about a lot of people not one person. And you great-great uncle my have been in the National Guard, but if given the order to shoot looters, your talking about shooting American people, could are would you do that. And like I said, if your shoot in the back your running away from the Police Office, and not towards the Police Office… I live in IN. you can’t shoot a person for property crime, unless your at Home and they brake in.
I hope we are all members of USCCA and have taken the training that USCCA has to afforded us. I have 29 out of 30 Achievements and the only one I have to complete is about 15 times on the Ranges. And I was not intoxicated Alexander 8 and my Mental Health Professional said I was just find. LOL LOL
PS: we have taken this story about as far as we can go. And I still think that Community Based Policing is the way to go.Community_Policing_Defined_-_Certificate.pdf (759.0 KB)
Civilian Respones to Active Shooter Events Instructor Certificate.pdf (129.9 KB)Preventing Problems by Promoting Positive Practice Course_Certificate.pdf (179.5 KB)

2 Likes

I bet the looting would stop real quick. :thinking:

1 Like

No, we simply don’t care and will just ignore you now. LOL,LOL,LOL.

3 Likes

Oh, please calm down @Larry4. I’m not advocating shooting looters in any sense of the word. I was just replying that at one time, it was the norm. I never knew my great-great-uncle, but his sister was my dear great grandmother. So it wasn’t so very long ago in terms of living memory.

2 Likes

That’s all right Bruce26, because I don’t care, what people think of me, because I know who I’m.
PS have a great day and a Long Life.
PSS I have been ignore, until they need me. nothing new to me. LOL LOL LOL

Looting stops when you want it to stop.
Looting wont stop when…oh wait. But who and why wouldnt…oh…

1 Like