Replace Police (Defund Police Services)

I would like to see some ‘test’ areas. Lets say we start with Chicago, where they are crying for this and crime, especially violent crime is very high. And also in Oregon where BLM has tried by taking over areas where the police would not respond to 911 calls. BLM started carrying weapons openly and ‘selling’ protection services. Seems like the mafia tried this a few times and in a few areas and it went well for the mafia, not so much for the general populace. While there has to be some balance in training, both in dealing with stressful situations as well as mental health training, you can’t honestly believe that defunding the police and hoping people will be nice is a real option. For my third test area lets try a rural town in Texas or Louisiana and see how crime escalates. I am willing to go out on a limb here and say that violent crime would not escalate much. I live in a rural area in the south and we have very little crime in general. A large part of the lack of violent crime is because the people that live in this area are responsible gun owners and nobody with any intelligence wants to break into a home with a dog a shotgun and a red neck. You will have to excuse that last part, even though there is a lot of truth in the statement. I have not always been a fan of the men in blue, but it is a very tough job and I wouldn’t want to do it myself. Much respect to those that do this hard job that is very underappreciated.

5 Likes

@Steven194

The test area may be places like Austin. They had cut funds to the police before the new law stopping it. They are down 100 officers and, till the funding can be restored, they have decided not to respond to non emergency calls. The caller will have to deal with the problem themselves. Maybe they can call social services. Lol

4 Likes

Maybe if they continue to defund they can call ghostbusters!! All this defunding is a “clear and present danger”. Chaos is step two. This is a crime pandemic and no mask will save us. I’ve done the “gain-of-function research on this. The purge is on, it’s slow, so they can make it to 2024. Place your bets, by the time the holidays arrive crime increases to 50 to 70%. Just think of the increasing numbers of undocumented that have been purposely and strategically “placed” around our country. Just like in chess. Checkmate by 2022!

2 Likes

"PURGED

1 Like

It is a painful lesson for the population. Do you think they will realize they need to vote differently than they have for the past 10-20 years in Austin? 50/50?

1 Like

They will have to change or they will become like Chicago or Detroit. The people may want change but the politicians have become intrenched into an ideology that will lead to destruction. Even people, some at least, have bought into the idea of compromise with the left that wants to get rid of the police and send social services. They simply can’t see the danger in that proposition. Much like our schools deciding to teach that one race are all oppressors and others are oppressed. In is classic Marxism and that is from the top down.

It may take years for the pendulum to swing back but it has got to start soon. California, Oregon and Washington have squandered their opportunity and will suffer higher crime for it.

If we as a nation do not get back to the constitutional principals that separated us from the moral and idealogical mindset that made us a unique nation we may suffer another full fledged civil war or at least another attempt at breaking the union apart. I would like to think I am over reacting but this administration is testing my resolve to believe we are all in this together.

3 Likes

Well folks. I saw it first hand. At my work, local bar and grill, a guy is being weird talking to his self and he comes up to the bar and says, I can’t speak any English but I left my phone in the taxi and I am trying to get him to bring me my phone. Could I get a beer? ( White Caucasian using good English) The bartender told him that she will not be serving him. Another regular patron goes to talk to him and he starts talking about having killed horses then he went into that he has killed people too. He told the bartender to call the police. The police replied that it is not an emergency and the bartender needs to call the regular line for the police. The police then said if you want us to remove him then they will come. Twelve minutes later they came and eventually took him to a hospital and gave the bar a warning for calling as an emergency.
I assume they will keep him for 24 hours then probably let him go because he does not deem to be an Immediate threat. So, I guess we wait for the threat then, huh?

1 Like

Probably. It’s not against the law to be crazy in this country.

1 Like

There used to be times when 911 didn’t exist, nor phones, but bars and crazies did. How would they handle it back then.

1 Like

Against the law? Hell, we put them in charge…

3 Likes

People got 86ed and tossed out. No one seemed to care. There are places like that still. It is what you have bouncers for.

3 Likes

Give them a job there!

1 Like

A shame that they weren’t all likely bad guys.

1 Like

Defund just keeps getting worse and worse.

Extrapolate, folks! We KNOW where this is headed.

4 Likes

See, Hear.

1 Like

“Told ya”

2 Likes

Nice. Dems will probably offer to pay them to protect some other kids…or to not shoot anyone…or some other bit of foolishness.

2 Likes

Not just here. :australia:

1 Like

yes, everywhere and its gonna be bad after the 25th.

2 Likes

Here is another example of pandering to criminals feeding crime. Keep villifying cops and putting thugs on a pedestal.

3 Likes