Real Solutions for Reducing Violent Crime

I will respectfully disagree. Education is important, but, teaching good morals is the key. There have been many educated people that had bad morals and were criminals. The left doesn’t want to make people responsible for their actions… and as we have seen with the riots in liberal cities-- thugs are not being held responsible and are living down to the lefts lowly expectations. And then there is the victim mentality permeating the lefts plantation. Educators/public schools are notorious for teaching young people to hate America, parents, and good morals.

2 Likes

Education is letting them know that is is totally up to them to make something of their life and they cannot do it without the education. Like I said, it will take awhile before we will see a difference. It has to start at home and go from K to the 12th grade. That is also why I say it will take at least a couple of generations, because the parents also have to realize how important the education is.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Again, this educational system forced upon us is the major problem. Unless you choose a private, Christian or Charter school, this system will destroy our children… Its not about education, it is about indoctrination and control. The teacher’s unions need to be taken out of any equation before there can be any real change for the better,

1 Like

Don’t forget homeschooling. Big commitment but you will appreciate the results. Why do both parents need a full-time job?

2 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS— how could I forget Home Schooling!!! Thanks for the correction… I am humbled.

1 Like

To pay for the boat…

3 Likes

Yes, today everyone thinks that both have to work, TO BUY THE THE TOYS OR THE BIG HOUSE TO IMPRESS SOMEONE. You see this is the other side of this problem, they want children but they do not want to raise them and they there is also this. What was the number also on Fox the other night, something like 56% of the children today under 26 years old are living at home with their parents. Do you think that the lack of education has anything to do with this. There are a lot of things that will help this. But EDUCATION is the only single thing that will change this. The UNEDUCATED are easier to control, just ask the Democrats.

3 Likes

The problem is that our so-called “Education” is indoctrination!

4 Likes

Don’t worry I laughed.

2 Likes

Tangentially related… I don’t recall where I heard this, but someone theorized part of the problem in Portland, etc is that the people running those places are the parents (age-wise) of the rioters. So this policy of appeasement and no-consequences is how these in charge have always dealt with their kids, only now its mayors and rioters.

So just getting rid of this current generation of politicians is only a partial solution because the group right behind them (the rioters) grew up knowing appeasement and no-consequences as “the way to do things”. So the earliest we can fix all this is the generation after that. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Why would you want a boat? Statistics show that gunowners with boats or friends with boats are more likely to lose one or more guns over the side while boating. It’s a silent epidemic. Think of all the poor guns lost this way.

4 Likes

Im going to start a service where for a small fee I will take 2A supporters and all their firearms out in my leaky, prone to capsize boat.

2 Likes

Off topic comments removed. ~Dawn

Did you read the article? Should we also stop talking about George Soros?

Hope I can still mention the Bible:

2 Likes

In certain select areas and with certain select groups, just do not let Big Brother hear you or off to the Ministry of Love and the Ministry of Truth.

Most people have no clue when or even what Constitution Day is.

3 Likes

A very important article to read about how local government is being corrupted:

1 Like

A small window of opportunity to return the Supreme Court to Constitutional Originalists:

1 Like

I miss ALL the good stuff…!!!

Sorry @Dawn I couldn’t resist…