Range targets - show them off!

5 Likes

Heresy, I say.

Purge the Heretic.

Purge the Unbeliever. 1911’s were divinely inspired by God to the mind of the Saint John Browning. Behold the Majesty of the 1911.

8 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :expressionless: :no_mouth: :smirk: :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :lying_face: :woozy_face: :confused: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :worried: :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face: :open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished:

now I can see single SIGP229SAO shooter surrounded by 1911 lovers…

5 Likes

Blastema! 1911? The righteousness of John Brownings work of art!

4 Likes

As it should be.

No one ever loved any other pistol enough to melt a meteorite and make one. Except for the Temple of the 1911.

Irrefutable proof of the divinely inspired design of the 1911. Tremble in awe.

2 Likes

ok, ok… I give up… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Tomorrow I will start praying to Saint JMB and ask for forgiveness…
“mea culpa, mea culpa, mea 2011 culpa” :wink:

As an act of my atonement I will take my RIA 1911, make few holes in the paper target and post it here. :pray:

6 Likes

You are forgiven. You, however have been put on a watchlist. For any further acts of heresy. :grin:

6 Likes

:grinning:

6 Likes

I woke up and figured I’d catch up…I can not believe what I am reading! Not only do we find that @Jerzees is a traitor, @Karacal tops it off with a G-word. My fellow patriots, I am disappointed…I thought y’all were better educated men… To set this thread back on a righteous track, let us all say 20 “hail JMB’s”.

8 Likes

You see… And all this mess because of you and your SIG collection… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t blame me for that :joy: I didn’t speak those terrible words :eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

I can’t prove it but I’ve heard the archangel Gabriel carries a 1911!

6 Likes

Sometimes we have to accept terrible truth. :joy:

3 Likes

The followers of Saint Browning are watching. :nazar_amulet::eyes::eye::eye_in_speech_bubble:

7dh2yq

:v::rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It’s this truth, isn’t it :disappointed::rofl:

4 Likes

We completely derailed this thread… :roll_eyes:
Let’s post some targets here and forget about moments of weakness :joy:

5 Likes

There is only one Gucci…
A 2023-03-06 15-20-11

7 Likes

Nope, I don’t see the Pink Velvet and the Purple Feathers…

4 Likes

My LGS has a $11,000 Gold engraved Gucci Glock. Not kidding.

5 Likes

.45 ACP 1911 Springfield fully loaded

I started out trying to shoot through the same hole then transgressed to shooting all the red off the target.
Fun times!

11 Likes