Prez. Trump to run in 2024

You do realize that you started your first response to me with, “Yet you believe…”, which would be “implying something that’s not there”.

LOL You have been owned and still do not realize it. LOL

A 2022-11-27 18-31-10

3 Likes

It’s a good thing I’m not Marty McFly. I might have just given up and become my own father.

3 Likes

:joy:

A 2022-11-27 19-40-55

1 Like
2 Likes

No chart is need to see he had a failed Administration. High turnover,

I think you can make an argument that his administration failed, or that it did things you didn’t like. I don’t think you can make a valid argument that because his administration had high turnover, therefore it was a failed administration. Turnover is interesting to note, but surely there’s more to the success or failure of an executive administration than bureaucrat retention.

(FWIW, I’ve often said it takes at least 30 years to really understand a presidency. I’m not sure that’s the right number, but I still agree with the general idea. We’re still seeing effects of the Bush and Obama presidencies, and the history books still need to be updated.)

4 Likes

Trafalgar/COSA Survey: Republicans Moving to States That Align With Beliefs | Newsmax.com

BTW, I just saw this article. In a nutshell, it says red states are getting more red, and blue states are getting more blue.

Right off the bat, I have to say I’m a little skeptical of this article. It’s not very well written, and there’s no way to tell what this survey is really telling us. For example, it says “4.4% of Republicans say they have moved during that time” to a more red state. Does that mean 4.4% of Republicans moved states? Or does it mean that 4.4% of Republicans that moved just happend to move to a red state? If the latter, doesn’t that mean 95.6% of those who moved didn’t consider politics?

As skeptical as I am, though, I have to admit that there are certain states I would not move to, even if offered a better job. I’m not going to purposely move to another state just to isolate myself from people who are politically different than I am, but there are some states I will avoid.

1 Like

Hmmm. Then why did he take top secret documents to Mar-a-Lago? He’ now admitted it. All in all while I don’t agree on all points i absolutely agree wholeheartedly with you on the last 4 lines. Bravo!

I am a Member of USCCA!

I would have to strongly disagree with this statement, having watched several Trump rallies in their entirety. (Not edited clips from the MSM)
He exudes confidence, tells the truth, commands attention and has a stage presence that easily rivals JFK. Millions upon millions who have been to or watched his rallies would most likely agree.

The Current Whitehouse resident , and previous four Trump predecessors may be people’s idea of what “Presidential” is, but I’ll take a man who has moral integrity and convictions, and wants the best for his Country every single time.

8 Likes

So, first I don’t watch CNN. I will say however, each news agency puts there particular spin on things.

Prior to his Presidency my niece and her husband went to dinner with Trump. The outcome, he’s a nice guy. My friends son also had an encounter with Trump during a radio promotion. The outcome, he’s a nice guy, he helped me out.

Do I think Trump was a strong leader. Yes, what we needed at the time.

You can disagree with me all you want, and that’s why we live in a free country like the United States :us:. However a person holding the office of President is held to a higher standard. You don’t push other country’s Presidents or Diplomats out of the way. It’s rude and not Presidential. His vocabulary is basic at best. Your ok with it, and that’s fine. He was smart during Covid but, during Covid he said something like injecting Lysol into your arm. Sorry, that’s downright stupid, even if he didn’t mean it that way. People are stupid enough to eat Tide Pods, need I say more. I’ll go on to say, a Man doesn’t throw his Wife under the bus when a Candidate, Oz, didn’t win. Man up, and say I thought he was the best choice and unfortunately he lost. Simple.

In summary, he was Decisive leader which is what we needed at the time. The economy was at a high during his tenure. He took decisive, logical steps to combat the Covid virus which he really doesn’t get enough credit. He also knew the importance of secure borders as the 911 commission stated. I’ll stick with my 2 choices though in 2024. You do Trump, and we’ll have another Biden or his equivalent in. Just my opinion.

And the Feds actually told them to take it down.

Fetterman’s heart condition is least of anyone’s problems. (Except, maybe Fetterman)

4 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve heard that from a lot of people. He has his “Apprentice” personality and his Twitter personality, but I’ve heard several people say he’ll bend over backwards for people 1:1.

I’ve heard similar things about previous presidents. People who hated- HATED- Bill Clinton would confess that he charmed the socks off them. He seemed to especially like making friends of his enemies. Folks who hated W said he was a completely different person when the TV cameras turned off, and folks couldn’t help but like him in person. Mr. Obama seemed to just have one personality, but I heard “charm” stories about Mrs. Obama on multiple occasions. She could turn it on or off, depending on whether she wanted to charm you or destroy you.

3 Likes

You are very astute and wise sir.

AOC belongs behind a bar (No offense to bar keeps)

3 Likes

TDS is terminal.

1 Like

When you’re up to your up to your ass in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your main objective is to drain the swamp.

2 Likes

She reminds me of a gal I dated in college… kind of pretty, but dumber than a box of rocks. I had to break it off, but I heard she made some other guy very happy.

3 Likes