Prez. Trump to run in 2024

Agreed :handshake: or :facepunch: which ever you prefer in the COVID world. I can tell you & I probably have suffered many of the same combat injuries and hell we may have even talked together at a Vet Center group. We have both been there and done that and dont take :poop: I come from a world were vets help other vets so I also have your back. Bruce on the other hand is off the table as he threw stones at the wrong one.

1 Like

And all this pissing has to due with Trump running for president how?

9 Likes

If you focus long enough you will see connection…

A 2022-11-22 22-16-44

6 Likes

Thats great!! everything you see has a connection even when you dont see it :grinning:

1 Like

Well, again, I’m sure that being here all of 2+ weeks, you’ve gotta know @BRUCE26 much better than we all do. [Sarcasm intended.]

8 Likes

He is not even sure who he is. How many screen IDs has he gone through in the past couple of days?

And of all the people in this forum, he has an issue with @BRUCE26? Odd Fellow, and I am not referring to the fraternal organization.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I love the ignore forever button! Squished a few flies with it from this thread!!

5 Likes

He owns several mansions. That’s not his house.
How do I know this is not his house? American flag.

“Millionaires and Billionaires”

6 Likes

While I liked what he was able to accomplish in four years, in spite of all the RINOs who fought him every step of the way, I think his time is over. He divided the right while unifying the left. One of the worst presidents in US history (Biden) received the most votes of any presidential candidate ever because of the opposition to Trump. Dementia Joe is in office today because of Trump, not because he was a great candidate. It’s time for someone else to get the nomination.

Biden vs Trump = another 4yrs of Dementia Joe
Biden vs anyone else = Biden finally getting the rest he needs in an assisted living facility

2 Likes

You remember all these absolutely packed venues, with crowds of people in the overflow lots watching him on big screens. And Biden stickers on cars and trucks everywhere. And boat parades. I am sure you are right.

4 Likes

Exactly. And Trump got the 2nd highest number of votes in history. Meanwhile, when Biden came out of his basement to have a “rally”, he’d only get about a dozen people in attendance (sitting in their socially distanced chairs with hula hoops on the floor). Even the Dems couldn’t get excited about Biden as their candidate. It demonstrates that while Trump motivated his supporters to show up in record numbers, he did an even better job of motivating his political opponents to show up in greater number against him.

1 Like

Yet you believe that 95% of the registered voters voted in 2020? Even for the first election of Obama only 58% of registered voters voted and the lines were long to vote then. Trump not only got a record number of votes for his second election campaign, but got more votes in his second campaign than the first - that never happened before. The 2020 election was clearly rigged. The 2000 Mules video makes that abundantly clear to any sentient being. The “shenanigans” in Maricopa County in this election cycle just shows the extent of the rampant election fraud being perpetrated by the Left - and that is tame compared to 2020.

5 Likes

219 seats, out of which a few dozen hold RINOs - is no control at all.

2 Likes

Right now, we should be focusing on the aftermaths of these midterms, and especially on the House - and how McCarthy functions as Speaker. I’ve heard that he intends to bounce certain crappy members from their seats on committees, as well as open up investigations on the Bidens and others involved in financial chicanery. I’ll be happy not to have to LOOK at Omar, Schiff, or AOC again, much less listen to them.

3 Likes

Hearing a rumor about who owns something, is not the same as proving who owns something. Believing 45 put his own money into its campaign shows how little one cares about the truth.

1952: Eisenhower 34,075,529
1956: Eisenhower 35,579,180 ← record

1968: Nixon 31,783,783
1972; Nixon 47,168,710 ← record

1980: Reagan 43,903,230
1984: Reagan 54,455,472 ← record

2000: GW Bush 50,456,002
2004: GW Bush 62,040,610 ← record

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Seems your facts are a bit off:
1956 Dwight D. Eisenhower 35,590,472
1972 Richard M. Nixon 47,169,911
1984 Ronald Reagan 54,455,075
2004 George W. Bush 62,028,285

However, I did not fact-check my statement, it seems you should have fact-checked yours, too. Thanks for playing.

1 Like

So those trivial differences in the numbers are significant enough for you to argue? Even using your numbers (of unknown source), the substance remains the same. You responded to my opinion with a false claim about past elections.

I proudly voted for Trump in 2016 and again in 2020. And if he wins the primary in 2024, I’ll vote for him again in the general election. But apparently, because I think someone like DeSantis has a better chance of beating Biden than Trump does, that makes me a bad guy???

2 Likes

I never said that nor even thought that. Stop trying to imply something that is not there, you look foolish.

1 Like