Plan to resist carjackers in Chicago

Go to the local feed store in IN to buy the seed. Your 3 choices are not even a close second.

Quick and efficient. Better than getting in a gun fight!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Christina10

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like

That guy made his intention known as soon as he pulled out his firearm and attempted to stop the car. Quick thinking on the drivers part ended that carjacking before it started. Good work there!

2 Likes

Well done driver!

1 Like

My first question is why are you driving an hour to get bird seed on the south side of Chicago. Is it really that good of a deal? My next question is by the time you factor in gas and your time, are you really saving any money?

My last question is - is buying discount bird seed on the black market out of some guys white windowless panel van really what you want to die or go to jail over?

1 Like

Simple answer - I’ve been buying from this small distributor out of Rrockford IL for 18 years.

Thus I know the owner and he once again has fallen off his meds and will not deliver to Indiana

His minimum order is $200.

The ONLY alternative to replacing the 197 (Band name) Skus I buy from him is to buy from 1 distributor and 5 manufacturers

That distributor has a $750 minimum and the manufacturers have minums from $1000 to $2500 plus shipping.

I make money 24/7 on the web in spite of facing Amazon PetSmart Chewy and so forth - daily.

I’m open to alternative buying strategies.

photo
Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

219-401-5505 | 773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356 | mitch.rezman

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

I think I’d just avoid this entirely. Chicago is a disaster.