needed a good laugh today

Babylon bee is a satire website. but, the way thing are today more of truth website. :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s getting more and more difficult to tell the difference between satire and the news.

7 Likes

See here: some people would actually not be able to understand that this is satire is terrifying - #2 by Alces_Americanus

3 Likes

What law was he really arrested for? Is this another fake news story spread by another hateful person?

:roll_eyes:

Read above.

And, by the way, California did enact a mid-gendering law. SB 219, signed by Jerry Brown in 2017.

1 Like

its a satire site

1 Like

OMG, whoa?!!!

4 Likes

Now you’ve gone and spoiled everything! :wink:

4 Likes

sorry just trying to clear up any confusion lmao :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes, apparently one or more did not know that Babylon Bee is a satire site. Sadly, they also published a true story about the fact that many of their satirical stories did become true. Due to political and social situations much of their satire has become reality even within six months after writing the stories - that is how sick our reality has become.

4 Likes

im too old for it. Im a she. He person. Stayed at a shelter once had an it have a hissy fit and act like a baby because my sister called her him because he had a beard and it took my child’s chair away from her so it could try and start crap and then yelled and screamed for 4 flipping hours because we called her him. Sorry I will end up in jail if an it is ever in the bathroom with me as a woman and my young daughter. Never again dealing with an it.

6 Likes

The answer to “what’s the difference between a conspiracy theory and reality?”

5 Likes

What about y’all

Welcome to the family just hold on it gets better Shirley Lynn and now I need my medicine Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Bobby Jean here I pray you are feeling better I do not understand why anyone needs attention to the point that they are so evil that they do not understand we do not want to know what they are GOD MADE A MAN AND A WOMAN AND HE NEVER TOLD ADAM TO GIVE THE DEVIL A NAME GOD GAVE THE DEVIL HIS NAME SATAN LUCIFER THE EVIL ONE AND WE CAN NEVER ARGUE WITH GOD !! Love ya brother

1 Like

Please say this is just a night mare and please wake me up

1 Like

Thank GOD no matter what threatening your life Your rounds do not discriminate GOD bless Winchester amen :bangbang:

1 Like

I didn’t realize the term applied to gun parts. I am really out of the circuit. I have seen it referred to as a sexual preference and in that context it had me baffled. Well, at least I have learned one definition of the term.

Looking at the above, I wonder if it somehow refers to sexual function, meaning only able to function one time or some such? I always thought there was a definitive medical term for such condition, but with all the language changes in recent years an old timer like myself has trouble keeping up with current slang. For instance, Frisco in its application for money for low income folks confused about their sexual status has 97 different variants of sexual orientation. That would stun my biology professor who only professed to three, male, female and hermaphrodite. Fortunately he passed one before he had to completely revise his curriculum. I reviewed part of the list and got lost with all the terminology. I thought I had a fairly extensive vocabulary but I gave up reading the list as my vocabulary proved to be totally insufficient.

Yes, I was being facetious, though a binary trigger does fire a round when pressed and released, unlike a conventional trigger. However, a person claiming to be “non-binary” means that he/she does not identify as either sex; binary being male or female.

1 Like

LOL! “Why Not Minot? Freez’n is the Reason!” Yes, it does get cold there. I spent two years in Fargo, I thought 4 years in Alaska was bad, but it is definitely a different type of cold.

3 Likes