Must-See Gun Movies

Fistful of dollars is my favorite. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is ridiculous what they charge for snacks in movie theaters Dawn. That’s one reason why I very rarely go unless I see a movie release with great reviews. Here in Salem, Oregon where I live a large tub of popcorn is $10 and a large soda is $7 but that does get 1 refill. lol

2 Likes

:+1: Definitely

2 Likes

Hard to top Steve McQueen and his shotgun work in the original The Getaway.

1 Like

AWESOME movie!!! I watch it every time it’s on TV (if I know about it). Or if not on TV I just grab the DVD and put it in. lol

1 Like

Boondock Saints 1 & 2

4 Likes

OH yeah, definitely @Kevin4 ! And welcome to the group!

Welcome to the Community!

I’ve seen Boondock Saints, but haven’t seen the second one. Is the second one as good are at least half as good as the first one, @Kevin4?

1 Like

2 is not as good but it is more humerous

3 Likes

Funny is always good! I’ll add it to the list to watch! Thanks, @Kevin4!

1 Like

Polar is an interesting one

2 Likes

Dont think I know that one @Kevin4 who’s in it?

1 Like

it is on Netflix
Did not recognize any of the actors however lot of gun play with assassins killing assassins

2 Likes

I also like Quick and the Dead, with Russell Crow, Gene Hackman, Sharon Stone, Leonardo Dicaprio, Lance Henriksen. The gunfights, gun shop, where my favorite parts.

3 Likes

That one I’ve seen! I liked it too, @Frank!

1 Like

The fugitive was a pretty good glock commercial.

2 Likes

After I fix you ribeyes and shrimp there’s no place to put the popcoun. Not to brag but the women in my family were shuch horrible cooks the men had to learn to cook purely out of self preservation and I grew up on shows like Julia Childs before her brain got pickled with the cooking sherry. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hollywood’s fastest draw ever. Any Glen Ford western.

2 Likes

John Wick 1, 2, 3.

Heat

Bad Boys 1 - 2 (3 is horrible)

Tombstone

Reservoir Dogs

Those are my favorites.

4 Likes

“Shooter” starring Mark Wahlberg. An ex-sniper lives in a cabin, away from people. One day he gets a visit from some government people who ask him to help protect the president from assassination. He is to visit the site of a future speech and point out positions from which he believed a sniper would have a good shot. It turns out these folks were the bad guys, and they wanted to set him up to take the blame. It’s pretty involved, with a LOT of action and suspense.

The best bet is to buy the DVD and watch the “special feature” hosted by a sniper trainer who trained Wahlberg for the part. He goes into a lot of detail about what snipers learn and how they operate.

3 Likes