Multiple carry guns?

I can carry a compact 9mm, extra. But the best I can offer here is to carry extra magazines
that I have the best advantage and stay in the fight till it is complete. I have a Ruger LC9s
that I love and it is easy to keep in a safe place on me; 7+1 147g HP. Practice make perfect,
now get rid of the hiccups and any mistakes.

Bill

4 Likes

On long trips or outings to new areas, yes.

Small of back weak hand draw, Taurus Ultra-lite .38spl

2 Likes

Different firearms for different scenarios but train with them all equally.

4 Likes

I carry two guns on most days and at least one gun everyday. My primary is a Glock 19 and my secondary is a Glock 26. Since most gunfights are statistically 3 seconds long, within 3 feet and only 3 rounds fired, the backup gun may be a moot point, except for two possibilities: my primary gun malfunctions, or another good guy needs a gun.
I chose the G19 and G26 because I can carry extra G19 magazines and they will work in both weapons equally as well.
If I am going somewhere that I think I might need a gun, then I donā€™t go if at all possible.

6 Likes

Iā€™m trying to verify that in 40 states you canā€™t carry more than one gun at a time. Can you carry more than one gun in Arizona?

2 Likes

I have one pistol I carry solo 95% of the time. When traveling to unknown areas or known areas having a higher risk factors, I carry a smaller boot gun.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Tim86409!

Iā€™m betting you can find the details on our reciprocity map: www.uscca.com/laws

Hereā€™s the specific page for Arizona:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/az-gun-laws/

Let me know if you need anything!

1 Like

Thank you Dawn, Iā€™ve read it completely as well as other websites and nothing there.

1 Like

Let me ask our legal-guru and get back to you. She may be gone for the eveningā€¦ so give me about 18 hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She was still in the office! The only state that addresses how many firearms you can carry in NM according to our guru.

3 Likes

Going with @Dawn and the legal expert on that. I know in Missouri I could be positively bristling with guns, open and concealed, and Iā€™m within the law. Constitutional Carry ROCKS :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you much! I continue with 2 or 3 depending on the rattlesnakes.

2 Likes

Snakes? Carry a shot gun. Or do you have fully-automatic rifle? Just kidding! Iā€™m terrified fo snakesā€¦ :snake: :fearful:

3 Likes

Smith & Wesson Governor revolver .410 :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Here you goā€¦ shot shells or bullets, for whatever form of snake is bothering you, either with or without legs.
https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/model-governor-0
162410_01_lg

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Note to selfā€¦ā€¦ā€¦NEVER take Dawn to my youngest daughters house!

1 Like

I usually open carry my primary weapon(Taurus 617) in a cross draw, but during jacket weather I carry a Taurus 605 too just because I can. I carry it in a pocket holster in my back left pocket for weak hand access. If I know Iā€™m going somewhere I have to conceal I move the 617 to a shoulder holster. Iā€™m actually a big believer in the 2 gun idea, even over more rounds in your main weapon. What if your primary fails, you drop it in the melee, or you get shot in your strong side?

2 Likes

Does she have snakes? Nope, not going. Although when I was in AZ for the Well Armed Woman conference I did eat rattlesnake. Tasted like good chicken.

3 Likes

Summertime I carry a P365 in an appendix holster and an extra mag. Cooler months I carry a G45 and an extra mag. Carry that 8 oā€™clock iwb.

2 Likes