More animals in CLT

I’m starting to believe what so many say…this is just their culture. Absolutely sicking.

4 Likes

This is the culture of murderers. Call it what it is.

2 Likes

What CLT stands for?

Y’all haven’t watched enough Animal Planet or National Geographic.
Animals in their natural habitats! They hunt and they kill. Just because they look like adolescents doesn’t mean you should let your guard down!
Kids are NOT kids, they are the epitome of infantry!

2 Likes

Well, he means Charlotte, NC, but it is actually the airport code for the Charlotte International airport.

1 Like

wow. and yours is the culture or racism?

1 Like

LOL WOW What planet are you from that that is a reality?

Interestingly, we now have 28 states with some form of “Constitutional Carry” and “Shall Issue” in all 50 states - can’t have that without majority support. That alone destroys your straw-grasping, silly posts.

3 Likes

“LOL WOW What planet are you from that that is a reality?”

I live in Texas, son, where that is a demonstrable reality everywhere I do, be it church, VFW, the range, or forums like this.

Wow, as a non-white urban conservative Christian nationalist, I feel better now.

Hide the broad paint brush.
:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You haven’t fixed it?

I look at the published mugshots frequently. They aren’t middle aged white bankers…

3 Likes

Never heard of such an animal, and the reason they don’t use facts is the facts prove their views on “gun control” to be false.

I am on this forum quite often. You are completely wrong in your views about us here. So why do we here “deserve” that?

LOL I gather you believe your silly posts are somehow amusing. You are just re-hashing all the Leftist bulletpoints, pun intended, making a debate impossible with you.

LOL Son? LOL are you 90-years old? Talk about ignorant comments…

6 Likes

And the hits just keep on coming. They get the guy but now what…we pay to keep him alive forever?

Kids named Miracle and Messiah? I miss Sally and John.

3 Likes

What’s that i hear? The distinct whooshing sound of the Ban Hammer being wound back to bring down upon some intellectual geniuses in this chat, that’s what I’m hearing.

You want to know what a person is like, sit back and listen to them talk, and I can say this chat is telling me plenty. :no_mouth:

1 Like

You know this is not the first time you have claimed people on this forum want to shoot brown skinned immigrants. Yet if you go back and look at the posts in the threads on this forum where you made those claims. The only person that talks in that kind of language is you. But that is the tactics that the liberal Left uses. Use degrading language and then claim that they are outraged by the very words they used.

It’s a dishonest tactic.

7 Likes

I want to know…captain of what? lol

3 Likes

His spaceship. :sunglasses: Gotta have a good screen id or you’re nothing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Captain?I was thinking rear admiral. Emphasis on rear.

2 Likes

Just one of so many bad Charlotte stories.

2 Likes