Minneapolis-riots

Hard to know how to prepare for battle like this. Unplanned, Undreamed of, undesired, and it can very
much turn deadly. Police have problems getting into this locations and Minneapolis-riots have made
conditions look like a war zone. Must pray for everyone to be able to work out and to solve the greatest way for all, that helps people, not destroy them. Please do not take matter into your own hands.

7 Likes

I remember similar stories during the Rodney King riots. Except I don’t remember so many politicians and news organizations fanning the flames.

8 Likes

Wish those guys lived in my neighborhood. They are prepared, yet well spoken and seem to want justice for everyone. EVERYONE.

3 Likes

Maxine Waters was in the middle of those riots urging the protesters on, distroy. I remember very well I was living there at that time.

The police were ordered to stand down in certain areas.

Larry

1 Like

Was she? I don’t remember all those details. But we only had network news back then.

I do remember the armed shopkeepers on the rooftops, though. Back then the news tried to turn it into Black vs Asian. Now it’s redneck Viking fans, I guess. Sorry, it’s hard to trust the same news companies that get rich off of this stuff.

3 Likes

The net result is the same. Polilical blow hards taken to the stage, for lip service and send money nothing happens and the money is spent no answers.
I think, based on the video that the cop did wrong and should have his day in court. The city will pay and all will be happy for a while. Change, don’t count on it.
The looters are always ready to take with out any reward to the community for their actions, tell me how looting serves the good of anyone.

Larry

2 Likes

Send in the scoops!

1 Like

What I see in the photo, is Americans, of multiple ethnicities, standing side by side to defend another Americans property during a breakdown of the rule of law.

9 Likes

I feel that this is the correct way that everyone is serving in helping
and I sincerely hope that the government and law enforcements sees
the same. Thank you.

Have a great week end !

5 Likes

I visited this area about 15 years ago and it was a tinder box then. Not surprised.

1 Like

This could go so wrong so quickly that place was a war zone in areas, minus the deaths of course. It’s guys like this that make it easier for the rest of us. The are using their right to bear arms to help people rather than to force and issue on someone else. I applaud these guys Hopefully the rioting will stop and peaceful protest prevail.

2 Likes

I agree the looting not only changed the perception of the protest, it took away from the real problem they were facing. Now all that anyone is going to talk about is the fires, the destroyed businesses, the looters, the shooters, and the fanatics. They changed the narrative and lost the support for the protest. Many of the places hit are going to be the new tragedy, and a man slowly dying from a knee to the neck is going to be pushed out of the media and a man shooting a gun, a guy running down the street with a TV, businesses being destroyed are all going to take center stage. Politicians are going to eat this up and use it to pass the blame around. In the end change will not come in their favor.

3 Likes

It’s hard to remember anytime in my lifetime where you see any politician other than the Rev supporting violence or threatening violence. Protest have always been big news, and the crazier they got the more attention they got because they are in fact news. Usually politicians called for piece, today is a different world we live in. I am sure this will blow over like the rest have but something always changes afterwards better or worse.

1 Like

From a business point of view, it would be a total loss. If you own and work, and toil, and risk your life savings, to have devils burn it down is heartbreaking.

Business Insurance does NOT cover loss due to riot or civil unrest.

So, do you arm up and defend your business with a firearm? A loss means you lose your income, savings, your job, dream, your home… If my business were to be burnt down there is no way I could make the same income working at Home Depot. We’d lose everything and have to move to an apartment.

Sadly, as it’s been described as “just stuff”, I’d still be forced to defend it.

9 Likes

Respectfully, for your well being, the police can have you up on charges and arrest you for
attempted and actually murdering the bad guy. Your family need you and stuff is replaceable.
Or you can be accidentally killed or badly hurt.

3 Likes

The riots spread to residential areas, last night. Would you stay and defend your home, or evacuate the oncoming storm?

4 Likes

“The unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.”
Col. Cooper.

5 Likes

I will defend my home, family, and anyone that is in fear of deadly injury or death. I will tackle the out
come with legal problems afterwards. I am not questioning you and your family is the most important
and priceless gift you have.

3 Likes

It’s easy to say the people should stay and fight when we’re not facing the oncoming storm.

I would want to defend my home and my neighborhood, but I don’t think I would risk my children to do so.

3 Likes

It’s a personal choice, do what you like.

2 Likes