Mexican woman killed while filming fake TikTok abduction

US has a soccer leagues… one is even professional… :wink:

3 Likes

@Ben_Blanc, it is not apples and oranges. Are we not all humans? I thought leftists supposedly believe we are all the same. I guess that is only when trying to “teach” the rest of us how we are wrong, but when it doesn’t go your way, then we are somehow different and have different cultures. However, as pointed out with stats in another post, proving my point, you still do not want to accept it, but still have no data to support your stance.

It appears the reality that those that do not know firearm safety are less safe around firearms is true, but you want to argue that that isn’t so in Mexico. Data, please.

2 Likes

Most illegal arms in Mexico come from their police and military, not the USA. It’s like when Bloomberg claimed that Virginia was an “iron pipeline” illegally trafficking firearms to NYC when the ATF stats showed most firearms used in their crimes came from NY, and the time to crime for firearms was almost 13 years. That’s a long time for a firearm to be illegally trafficked to NYC from VA. Sadly for those wanting to disarm us, facts do not support “gun control”.

Your claim about the “War on Drugs”, not only supports “legalizing” drugs, but also shows the futility of “gun control”. If in the decades and countless billions spent, cannot control illegal drug shipments, distribution, sale and use, do you really believe “gun control” will somehow work? Mexico is legally, effectively “gun-free”, yet the cartels are better armed then their police and military - and those types of arms do not and cannot come from FFL dealers in the USA. Clyde Barker got some of his automatic weapons from a US armory - and there was no background checks, nor licensing requirements back then. Oddly, even then, criminals stole their weapons.

4 Likes

lol…i never said whether anything was “so” or not “so”

Are you even aware that you are responding to a false premise that you yourself created?

I will even go further and clarify I do not want to “argue” with you

@Ben_Blanc, you were the one that raised the issue of illegal drugs being imported into the USA and firearms being illegally shipped back to Mexico. You stated that the idea that those that have no knowledge of firearms in Mexico are somehow different than those in the USA that also have no knowledge of firearms.

A discussion of facts is not an argument. Posts about feelings and assumptions is not an argument, either. We are all here to learn and understand different viewpoints. When those viewpoints lack any rational merit, they are not worthy of discussion.

4 Likes

This has gotten way off the topic. This needs to get back on track or @Dawn will stop it and at this point after I have seen some already say it has gotten way off she should. Stay on topic if you have something to say about something then do it there by make if a new one

2 Likes

Glad to know you fall on the side of censorship. I prefer freedom of speech, which in this case means I am free to speak and you are free to be offended. I hope for your sake that " being offended " is the worst you have to suffer.

2 Likes

Also not true.

Also not true.

I stand on the side of common decency.

Exactly true, according to your own statement.

Common decency? According to whom? You? Me? Sam Kinison?

It has been my experience that most things considered to be “common” are anything but. Hiding behind the supposed common -ness of a particular action or activity is simply anattempt to shut down dissent and enforce one’s own prejudices.

1 Like

It’s kinda funny, but also kinda sad to see grown men altar facts and/or flat out lie just to be able to get a point across. I’ve seen this tactic many times before, especially in the last 4 years.

We disagree, so be it.

In the mirror?

2 Likes

I have yet to see a thread that you bring anything positive to.

1 Like

:unamused:

For the sake of peace I believe I shall disengage and come back out from under Mr. Blanc’s bridge.

1 Like

@OldSchlPunk what exactly have i said that is negative?

all this hostility simply because i asked someone here in a very respectful manner to not make derogatory statements about a nation and it’s people as a whole?

Apparently you don’t read your own posts.

No hostility, unless you are projecting. As stated previously, we believe in honest debate where feelings have zero to with facts. Your feelings have been proven not to conform with reality. The pushback you are getting is only our disagreement with your “feelings” where facts prove you wrong. If you wanted honest debate you would acknowledge reality, and discuss facts, not how you feel, which has zero to do with reality. As I stated before, which you, again, failed, for obvious reasons, to provide facts to back your feelings, there is nothing to discuss. You take offense at your feelings being hurt, not in our not willing to understand another point of view. We are only not willing to accept an opinion based on emotion, instead of reality. That is not hostile, that is rational.

1 Like

@Dave17, I admire your patience… :love_you_gesture:

I’m not a good gambler, but my guess is to see this tomorrow:

A_20201011_01

:wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“Dave17, post:57, topic:40580”]

Again not true.

Apples and oranges refers to to accuracy of statistics when comparing America to Mexico. We can rely more comfortably on our statistics here in the states as opposed to Mexico where we know many parts of that country are disconnected from each other and a sub culture of illegal firearms is rampant throughout making it almost impossible to have reliable statistics.

I freaking hope so @Jerzees. Cause this crap has gotten really old

3 Likes