Mexican woman killed while filming fake TikTok abduction

3 Likes

Didn’t they watch The Crow featuring Bruce Lee’s (deceased) son?

:man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

@BeanCounter. That was his son Brandon who sadly died during the filming of the movie

4 Likes

That’s a tragedy

5 Likes

Tragedy? Or perhaps stupidity?
Mexico doesn’t know 4 safety rules…

7 Likes

This is a tragedy, very sad :disappointed:.

5 Likes

In Mexico, kidnapping insurance for the well to do is a thing. So is kidna0ping for the insurance.

4 Likes

Says who?..you?
You should stop with the derogatory statements, this is not being a helping hand, at all…as a matter of fact it is the opposite.

Please, do not make any more posts which finish with closing another thread here… :shushing_face:

5 Likes

@Jerzees If you ignore them, they will go away. :wink: :us:

5 Likes

@Jerzees, figures you would ignore the questions
@BRUCE26 if you’re referring to me, then refer to me, don’t say “them”…that is cowardly.

You guys think you can be ignorant and then just act nonchalant, but it’s a new day, and I personally will not let ignorance run rampant through this community that I love and cherish.let’s be respectful towards each other and stop looking for opportunities to take cheap shots…thank you, carry on.

1 Like

So much I don’t understand…

They’re creating a fake event for a TikTok video…why are they using real weapons and live ammo?

Why do people keep trying to “one-up” each other on these social media platforms? Are they that starved for attention? I understand the profit motive for Youtubers I guess, but TikTok is not monitized in any way is it?

I guess I just struggle to understand the motivation of people these days…

Definitely tragic…

7 Likes

The problem is the rules are written in English and there is no “para Español oprima dos” for them to get the translation. :rofl:

I have to agree that using a loaded firearm in that video was quite stupid.

Says anyone that knows even one iota about firearm safety.

3 Likes

I lived in Chihuahua and met some very wonderful people there. A very tragic event that shouldn’t have taken place because the actors failed to follow basic safety procedures.

Every single rule was broken.

1. Trate todas las armas como si estuvieran siempre cargadas!

2. Nunca apuntes tu arma a nada que no estés dispuesto a destruir!

3. Mantenga el dedo fuera del gatillo un protector fuera del gatillo hasta que haya tomado la decisiĂłn de disparar!

4. Conocer su objetivo y lo que está más allá de él!

I used a translator because my conjugations and tenses are a bit rusty.

9 Likes

:point_up_2:t3:

I’m relatively fond of this function…makes browsing much more enjoyable. :+1:t3: :grin:

7 Likes

the people in the video do not represent Mexico as a whole…so to say

Is a derogatory statement to Mexico as a whole

I agree with @Actinopodidae and @BRUCE26 in the sense, if you are mentally incapable of having a respectful conversation about any issue and/or topic then you should definitely use the ignore button

2 Likes

Excellent translation brother @Jeff-A1.:+1:

3 Likes

@Ben_Blanc Respect is a two way street. You can come across harsh sometimes. Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. An effective principle to apply in confrontational situations. Same goes for self-defense. Better way to build and sustain our community. Peace,

6 Likes

I am not gonna to ignore anyone with “IGNORE” button. It is not my style. If I ignore someone - he/she will see it for sure.
:zipper_mouth_face: is GOLD

6 Likes