I can't say it ---- skip to 1:24 of this video

A real work of art.

6 Likes
3 Likes

All lives matter but why do people keep throwing them away and then blaming someone else for their stupidity.
PS: good one Mr. Mike :exclamation:

5 Likes

@moderators ,
Could you please merge these two?

@Mike270
Do we really need your 2 threads to discuss single incident?

6 Likes

Yes, Cowboy we do.

Why don’t create 2 or 3 more then? That would be fun :smiling_imp:
BTW… Can I call you an Indian?

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The rush to judgment by the media and some segments of the population is atrocious.

Left leaning bleeding heart liberals and race baiters fanning the flames for political advantage need to be reined in!

5 Likes

@Jerzy

Probably not but, I for one was not aware of the other :sleeping:

Yeah… that should be a OP’s responsibility not anyone else’s :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a rush to judgment. I think it is intention deception aimed at riling people up and dividing them…done knowing that the truth will come out later but people’s memories will not care about the follow-up with the facts

5 Likes

Watch the whole thing…it is the same old story. Do crime, resist arrest, get killed.

4 Likes

Maybe it is intentional deception.

That would presume she did not know that the person shot was not armed. We know where that gets us. She also claimed the woman is pregnant. The first claim was proven wrong, the second, as far as I am aware, still unproven, not that that would matter. The woman was actively involved in a carjacking. Her boyfriend was arrested unshot, but she was shot.

1 Like

3 Likes

Brandon got the other one merged to this thread. Thanks for the heads up, @Jerzy

@Mike270 In the future, if you have more to add to a topic that you have already started a thread for, please continue the discussion in that thread so we don’t have multiple conversations about the same thing. It helps keep the community clean and easier for others to navigate.

Thank you for your cooperation!

4 Likes

Change the bottom line to: he likes lean meat.

2 Likes

I don’t get it, the communities most affected by the violence then blame those who work to keep them safe instead of focusing on the threats they face.

3 Likes

WHAT???

3 Likes

I don’t make memes I only steal them! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like