Texas School Shooting

Here we go again. :cry:

2 Likes

Was it a gun free zone?

Maybe if the offenders got lashes in public Singapore style this would slow down?

5 Likes

Still early, weā€™ll learn more. Sadly, I suspect it will follow the normal template.

I saw the school asked parents not to come pick their children up. Can you imagine being told there was a school shooting and then being told not to come get your child?

8 Likes

Given that the suspect was willing to risk his life, and is in fact, dead, I doubt risking a lashing would have made him think twice. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Oh Lordā€¦.grievingā€¦

6 Likes

Well thatā€™s a plus. I donā€™t watch video often because of internet speed.
It could be a deterrent if used though. I doubt that this is a one off instanceā€¦

3 Likes

Who else feels like volunteering to have an overwhelming force of armed, trained, responsible citizens protecting our kids in schools?!?!?!

Thatā€™ll never happen, but this just gets me so pissed off!!! I have three daughters - Iā€™m pretty dang protective. Iā€™d do anything to keep them and other kids safe.

I am so disgusted right now.

14 Likes

My prayers go to all families. I saw the shooter is a 18 y.o student in the local high school, but the incident was on elementary school ground. I canā€™t imagineā€¦

7 Likes

Give anybody whoā€™s lost a family member to this kind of activity an opportunity running the cane and it might be. Thereā€™s a lot worse things to fear than a quick death.

2 Likes

As are we all, Iā€™m sure. Iā€™m beginning to think that there are factions willing to leave our children open as sacrificial soft targets to order to stoke outrage, and promulgate their anti-2A agenda.

18 Likes

Iā€™m certain not everyone has the same level of rational thinking as you, @Barry54.

3 Likes

Remember the American kid that got to experience it back in 1994? Has he been spray painting other peoples property since his punishment?

2 Likes

To angry to speak to this at length!
Many, many prayers, I donā€™t know how many I have left.
Iā€™ll volunteer anytime anyplace.
But first we need to establish the difference between the sanctity of life and the ā€œliberalā€ horrors of death. From Roe to mass shootings.
These people cherish death!

Howā€™s that defunding working, non sovereign nation status, food shortages and the list is endless!
Watch what happens when double digit gas prices hit a neighborhood near you!

All he has to do to become a hero is reverse EVERYTHING he did! Set things right again, he doesnā€™t have to make America great again just make it safe and affordable!

12 Likes

I speculate the shooter had a history of mental illness and previous encounters with federal authorities.

Before the day is done, expect the Lefties to be calling for the ban of ā€œweapons of warā€ and ā€œhigh capacity magazines.ā€

Biden will blame Putin, Trump or both.

8 Likes

Joeā€™s puppet masters are evil. He simply gives them what they want, not what we want.

5 Likes

Biden will blame the NRA, white supremacists, and everyone here on this forumā€¦and yeah, indirectly Trump.

10 Likes

All schools are gun free zones for liability purposes. Hey, donā€™t sue us, we put up signage.

4 Likes

Prove me wrong 8:30 pm tonight an executive order suspending the 2A? Heā€™s been waiting for this crisis his whole life, the pot is boiling over!
Heā€™ll need to lower the heat!
He will not bless those souls, he may even be looking at his watch, once again he will fane anger and he will blame us!

6 Likes

Not here theyā€™re not gun free zonesā€¦
From Here:

As a permit holder, exactly where can I carry or not carry a handgun?

The concealed firearm permit allows an individual to carry a firearm fully loaded and concealed. The permit also allows an individual to carry a firearm into public schools. Permit holders can not carry a firearm into federal or state restricted areas i.e. any airport secured area, federal facilities, courts, correctional & mental health facilities, law enforcement secured areas, a house of worship or private residence where notice given and/or posted, any secured area in which firearms are prohibited and notice posted, or otherwise prohibited by state of federal law.

4 Likes

These Retards on the deadly-hate filled left will never understandā€¦

4 Likes