Let's see your new gun!

Here is both my ARs with BCA uppers, on the right, the older Beowulf and on the left, the new one, a 7.62x39.

Hard to find some ammo, 7.62x39 became available, I put together a rifle that could use it.

6 Likes

What uppers are those? BCA?

1 Like

Correct, as stated, they are BCA uppers.

2 Likes

Stupid me, Next time I’ll read above the picture like people should🤣Its been a long day.

1 Like

I had to kill a couple hours in Reno tonight waiting on CVS and picked this up. It made sense since I have boxes of 22LR and nothing to use them in.

8 Likes

Nice pieces of hardware @Orpackrat. :+1::+1:

Nice piece of hardware @Karacal . :+1::+1:

1 Like

Rossi SR22 with Mossberg 715T 25 rnd magazine - $225 delivered

8 Likes

I actually got the NAA in a black powder version a couple years back, haven’t had a chance to get out and shoot it yet, sadly the magnum in the pic is not Ca legal or I might have jumped on it instead, funny part, the black powder version was delivered to my mailbox.

5 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @MitchR and great price. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Funny, at my initial CCW course there was one student who brought the 44 Mag as his carry weapon.

5 Likes

I guess you’d call that the “Dirty Carry” option? :laughing:

3 Likes

That Ruger was purchased for me by my then new bride (1984) when we were going to visit her family’s property in the north woods. She was afraid of bears! Caliber matched the Ruger 44 Carbine I used for deer. Still have them both.

2 Likes

These are great little shooters. One of my 4H kids has one. Yes, it doesn’t have much aftermarket support. That said, it shoots great out of the box.

2 Likes

Was he proficient with it?

1 Like

Bear
Creek
Arsenal

I’ve got 3 myself, and I know of quite a few people that have them as well.

2 Likes

I

Have

Two

I bought my 300BLK and 450 BM from them. Great products and service

3 Likes

Picked up a new Mossberg JM pro tactical 12 gauge shotgun. The weapon holds 9 rounds, perfect, +1 in the pipe, excellent. The weapon has a 3.5-pound trigger pull and can be used with 2 3/4 and 3-inch shells. 24-inch barrel with chokes.
Check out the videos of Jerry Miculek shooting the 930, this old man is quick.

Larry

5 Likes

I am VERY jealous! Did you get the 930series or 940series?

1 Like

I bought the 930, 940s are almost nonexistant. The price of the 940 is almost $500.00 higher and I have to say that at my age and ablitiy level, I may not be able to use it to the fullest.

3 Likes