Let’s talk 1911s, whatcha got, whatcha want?

Family photo time?

My 2 and the wifes 2011.
Next on the list is probably going to be a fusion firearms 7" doublestack 10mm build

13 Likes

My 1911

11 Likes

Ended up getting a Bavo Concealment Kydex for my Tisas 1911.

Fits nicely.

11 Likes

I finally got my hands on an Alchemy Custom Weaponry 1911!!! ACW is the sister company of Cabot Guns.
This is one of the best, if not the best, 1911 I have shot. I own a NightHawk. Yes, it is nice- but not as lovely as the ACW, and I feel the build quality is a hair better than the Nighthawk’s. I finally found the one!!!

Yes, I carry it, and yes, I am going to shoot the shi@$#$ out of it- yes, I will be taking it to all the training classes I have lined up.

11 Likes

Sweeeeeet!!!

2 Likes

For my birthday this year my mother is funding my dream gun which is any 1911 Wilson Combat, I think they are amazing. So I am going to be starting the process of a custom Wilson Combat and leaning towards the EDC X9

Feel like it’s the equivalent to getting a car on your sweet 16, but soooooo much better.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @MsDigital, I’m sure you will not be disappointed. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Enjoy the new pistol.

3 Likes

Welcome to the fam!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m a big WC fan and I own a 1911 Wilson Combat CQB which has been an amazing, flawless, accurate firearm going on almost 20 years now, AND a great investment too since its now worth 3 times what I paid for it new :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

nice one. looked seriously at one, but finances weren’t there at the time.

8 Likes