Left Wing Police Chief say Every Gun

“Every gun has an impact in our community because that gun could be used in a violent crime,” he said. "

This is what left wing police chiefs think of gun owners. Every Gun? No reference to you and I, the legal, responsible gun owners and carriers.

6 Likes

He should turn his over.

13 Likes

Wow it looks like the media is turning in our favor. The ultimate would be to put those guns in the hands of responsible would be gun owners. Good for you Salt Lake City Police Chief Officer Mike Brown.

2 Likes

You need to use caution with your praise… He also said “Brown feels taking these guns off the streets, especially from criminals, makes the communities safer.” Especially from criminals" leaves it open to take guns from non-criminals. I don’t trust him or his.

8 Likes

He could be a Judas but I won’t let that stop me. Taking guns from criminals could be a publicity stunt but it is a step in the right direction. That gives me a good feeling and I won’t let my heart be hardened. Call me naïve but I think it makes for a good argument.

1 Like

This is not isolated. By the time 2024 comes around the only word left in the Constitution will be “WE”.
You heard it here first.
The rope that held the pendulum, has been cut.
In Navy terms, that’s a nuclear SCRAM!
Can you hear the alarms?

2 Likes

Don’t forget, also, any one of us could be a criminal if we took our guns, that we lawfully own and maybe lawfully carry on the daily, to the wrong state. Suddenly, years-in-prison criminal, you are. Or maybe you just had your standard capacity magazine unloaded in the trunk, no gun at all…criminal. That pocket knife an inch too long? Criminal. Gift a gun to your daughter who lives on the other side of a state line? Federal criminal.

It’s not all that hard to be a criminal. Many are and don’t even realize it.

4 Likes

Wow! Where in the article does it say he is Left Wing? And to parse his word usage found in news release quotes is exceptionally thin.

Consider being as diligent in shooting at someone with a keyboard as we must be with a firearm.

4 Likes

Saying *"taking these guns off the streets, especially from criminals, says it all.

@Steven288 “Consider being as diligent in shooting at someone with a keyboard as we must be with a firearm”. Perhaps the chief should choose his words more carefully.

1 Like

Being from here I can tell you, he is a left thinking police chief.

I don’t think he should be held accountable for what he thinks. His acts yes.

2 Likes

There are far more important and influential people out there that deserve our attention. Until this Chief joins their ranks, attacking him when his primary focus is criminals and lawful gun owners who are careless, appears petty.

3 Likes

He ACTS on what he thinks, otherwise, he should keep his “opinions” to himself.

2 Likes

He said ALL guns, especially from criminals… but you keep defending that thin-blue-line.

1 Like

Your comment is inappropriate. Besides I defend the “Thin Blue Line” when necessary and called for on this board against folks such as yourself. And I do so without apology.

3 Likes

“Every gun has an impact in our community because that gun could be used in a violent crime,” he said.”

Typical cop talk… you dont know who I am or my past…you are what’s wrong with modern -6 week in training- police officers.

1 Like

I know you didn’t cut it as an Officer.

As for me, I assure you that photo was taken long ago. I was a founding member of NAFTO (National Association of Field Training Officers), received 21 Departmental Commendations, and held the rank of Detective.

Basically, you need to get over yourself and your need to have the last word around here.

5 Likes

10 :+1: I set him to “Ignore” for the second and last time. :us:

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you. I was a cop in the mid 70s when it was real policing. No body armor, no computers, no data bases, no radio if I left the cruiser, no intimidation vest, 6 round revolver with 6 extra rounds. So keep patting yourself on the back.

Basically, you need to get over yourself and your need to have the last word around here.

1 Like

Why would you set me to ignore? I’ve said nothing wrong, only facts…much like many of your responses.

1 Like