Lazerguard pro MP Shield M2.0 9/40 Holster

I’m looking for a IWB holster for this gun.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you and your family.

1 Like

Review these threads. You can find few manufacturer recommendations.

M&P M2.0 Shield is so popular, that 99% of manufacturers will have IWB holster for this model.
If you find something interesting and you are not sure if Laserguard fits - just call manufacturer. Mostly they can do adjustments.

2 Likes

They have a lot of good holster companies out there. I like Concealment Express and Vedder assuming you are looking for a kydex holster.

I called a lot of the name brands like we the people, alien and a few others they don’t have holsters yet for the crimsontrace pro.

1 Like

Call Tucker Gun Leather.
I called them last month to ask about tactical RIA1911, which wasn’t on their list… and they just added it.
The only thing they needed from me was exact model number .
My guess is they (hopefully) can mold holster for your configuration as well.

1 Like

Same! I’ve got a Crimson Trace laser and We The People said they don’t have one with that feature yet. Trying to find one OTW I like is becoming a pain.

1 Like

There are several holster companies out there that can accommodate a crimson trace laser attachment. Kydex or leather. Try Vedder Holsters, Concealment Express, Tulster Holsters. Etc.

1 Like

Thanks! I love the one they have at We The People for my gun, but the only one they have for CT is IWB and I need outside.

1 Like