Good types of iwb holsters

What’s a good holster to get. I’m looking for something that can be inside the waistband but comfortably held

2 Likes

Milt Sparks. Most have a metal reinforcement at the top of the holster so it says open when you re-holster. https://www.miltsparks.com/products-inside.php

2 Likes

I really like JM4 Holsters, I do well with them.

2 Likes

@Robert8 I currently have a FOBUS SP11B for my Taurus g2c and it’s a good holster but as far as concealment it’s lacking.

1 Like

@Fred_G those look really good. I’ll have to at least order one and give it a go. Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

Well I also purchased a Fobus a few years ago for winter time here. It’s a little Brisk here in the Chicago area in winter. I understand it’s based in Israel. It’s a outside the waistband holster and even if I tried to jam a gun into the holster it would not go in. If you want it you can have it no charge but I have to tell you the Fobus company, well I will never buy another one of them ever.

2 Likes

@Robert8 what gun where you putting into it. Sure I’ll find something to put in it. I’m liking these jm4’s you sent. Now I have to find my exact model number to be right fit in

2 Likes

It’s been so long I don’t remember anymore. I have a boatload of holsters and I just don’t remember what exactly I bought it for.

2 Likes

Yeah aren’t they awesome? Very :sunglasses: cool

2 Likes

Lol I have slings for AR’s that I don’t even own anymore

1 Like

Hold on you never know when you or your buddies may have a need. I couldn’t even hold a rifle anymore after getting shot in my left hand a few years ago. Aside from the chronic pain I couldn’t level a rifle even it just hurts to much

2 Likes

My new EDC.

2 Likes

Man that sucks. Glad it wasn’t higher.

1 Like

@TX_M funny you posted that. I actually just ordered a similar one, going to see how it is. It is a cheap one so price for quality will be ignored. If it handles good and feels fine I will definitely check out that elite

1 Like

@CoonDockCountry. It’s OK sir It’s nothing I was also shot have injuries from the Vietnam war I sustained injuries from enemy fire on my second tour there. It hurts like holy hell but my hand has chronic pain from being shot in Chicago by one of the Latin Kings street gang.
Well it was nice talking to you today, Happy Weekend to you

2 Likes

@Robert8 ιт was good talking with you as well. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

I ordered an Axis Elite for my Glock 26 Gen 5 and an Axis Slim for my Glock 19 Gen 5 with an O-light PL MINI 2. The Elite is just a hair smaller (side to side) than the Slim. I’m still working on getting used to appendix. It’s amazing how sometimes bigger is better. The extra width with the mag holder attached allows me to place it down my center line and is more comfortable than a holster for just the gun itself.

The pic has my wife’s 17L in the Elite (as my 26 is off getting milled) and my 19 w/ light in the Slim. Appendix carry of 17L not recommended :grimacing:

2 Likes

@AlanTristar I definitely like the way they look. It shows good sitting with enough left of the gun for good grip on pull out. An I like how the mag is floating forward. Here’s my question for this design, how is the mag change? Have you tactically moved and tried drop and change? Does cross body mag pulling feel easy or natural?

1 Like

I’m carrying this today with my Glock G19 - light, inexpensive, adjustable cant and retention, does the job quite nicely, and “Concealed Carrier” is a veteran owned company.
https://www.amazon.com/Glock-Gen-1-5-IWB-Holster/dp/B07PPD2Y4N/

1 Like

@Zee I’ll check it out. Thanks. Looks slim enough to carry on my shorts so might be a good back up.

2 Likes