Good types of iwb holsters

I’ve only had them a couple weeks. I am still working on transitioning from sitting to standing without moving like I am pregnant. They are very comfortable when standing, tolerable while sitting. Draw is faster. Spare Mag is easier to get to than in a NeoMag or Pocket Mag carrier in left front pocket. Drawing gun or mag with offhand is possible without resorting to yoga. Haven’t tried them while driving yet

For daily carry, I;m still running NSR C-4 holster at 4 o’clock while getting used to it.

Good videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ZKDGCc5R67fVvLFSv-OLA/search?query=appendix

1 Like

@AlanTristar thank you very much. All is helpful information knowing what I’m getting into and what to work on if having the same issues. Once I have it here I’ll apprise you of what I’ve done and how it went.

2 Likes

I have the impression that IWB carry does not work well for slim people like me. If I had a little cushion of fat at the waist area, I can see why IWB might be tolerable.

1 Like

@Cal There’s many types of holsters that fit every gun and every body type. Don’t worry there’s some out there for you, be patient and keep shopping.

2 Likes

@Cal I’d say something in the fabric style IWB would be something for you

2 Likes

If you are into leather check out this site holsterpro.com. I have kydex holsters but am looking into leather and heard about this company on youtube

2 Likes