Just saying

My wife and I have memberships at Bud’s. It’s our favorite indoor range.

3 Likes

Only problem is I can shoot for free in my backyard and not all the hoops. My wife took intro to pistols there.

1 Like

I think some folks notice the perks offered to new members, whereas none are offered to loyal, repeat customers. I don’t see it as entitlement, just a wth thought. As mentioned, 2 weeks or less after changing carriers, I was offered $175 in perks, including that range bag :thinking: to rejoin. I found a less expensive alternative, no perks, but real good coverage. No problem paying for a service, but when freebies are offered I start wondering about fiscal efficiency.

3 Likes

I have us a for what it provides and not for free gifts

3 Likes

I’m just glad USCCA even exists. I didn’t get a gift when I first joined, but that never crossed my mind. However, I did refer someone and got the $200 store credit which was very generous and they have nice items to choose from. I do get a magazine which I appreciated. Anyways, I don’t care to get an annual gift for being a member, but what I do expect is for them to take care of me, as a law abiding citizen if I ever have to used deadly force to protect myself, my family or from some lunatic that is a serious threat in public.

5 Likes

Even worse are new hire signing bonuses and dedicated, loyal, & long term employees are left out in the cold

3 Likes

Consider that little gift to be a Join Now incentive. If they gave those to every single member every single year, what would the membership end up costing?

3 Likes

Well the gifts could be nice, I’ve been a member for 3 years. An would rather have the the knowledge which USCCA has given me, that they have my back when i need backing i didn’t join because of a free gift, i jion because I wanted the peace of mind of legal representation if needed an USCCA has given that to me after checking out all that offered coverage. An USCCA won my trust so i jion for them benefits an them are my free gifts now i bought a range bag from them an a shrit, which i should by more to support the company that promises to protect my six. Now if they want to do anymore for me, next time when i renew have a continuous membership discount. But if not I’ll understand an still renew. May God bless all the USCCA family an thank you Tim an all of USCCA for what they do for us

3 Likes

I’ve been an elite member for 2 years and I never got any gifts…not even when I first signed up.

1 Like

yeah…me neither.

1 Like

Maybe I come from a older generation, I’m 68. Anyway, I look upon this like AAA, you join and pay membership every year. You may not need it for 20 years but that one day you are stuck in the desert when it’s 130 degrees (been there done that) you will be glad you have it. Same with this, a gift is good but has anyone seen how much it costs to retain a lawyer that is well versed in shooting’s let alone if you travel?

3 Likes

I is nice to receive something for free once in a while but I also joined for the feeling of protection if needed. The way our government and courts are today, I know everyone which believe in the 2A should feel blessed that USCCA has our backs.

I believe I opened a big can of worms with this one. I apologize USCCA and anyone I may have upset.

2 Likes

I do not care about free gifts very much. Just like I don’t want political or morality advice from Nike. I want coverage from USCCA. Training is a gift (and excellent, broad, and deep). This forum is lovely. But…if it was just coverage, I’d be fine.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing every year they take my cash from me for my elite membership !

1 Like

I have been meaning to ask if the member loses their life in an incident, does the legal coverage remain to fight the bad guy?

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Keith194, glad you could join us.

2 Likes

Its ok we all get caught up in material things, each an everyone of us. Im still in the process of not wanting something for nothing an relying on on our government. But we all have to rely on someone an we all can rely on USCCA an the family we have made. God bless us all

2 Likes

@Thomas148 , thank you for your understanding brother, if I had feelings some of my brother’s on here would have hurt them. :joy:

The things that I look forward to with our government is to uphold our rights and world peace.

2 Likes

Well sir dont hold your breath, you’ll pass out b4 the government does such a thing lol,

1 Like