Just saying

Whilst the NRA offer free gifts for renewing membership, and sometimes have discount fees, non of my insurance companies do. Is the USCCA an insurance company or a membership based organization?

3 Likes

I completely understand where you are coming from, @Lu-Can

The USCCA does offer physical promotions for new members to help them physically connect with the USCCA better. The true value of the USCCA Membership is in the education and training that is available for members to access.

Some additional perks that members are able to take advantage of are the partner discounts available on your Member Dashboard. There are various companies that we work with that have agreed to offer discounts to our members and you can find them here: https://my.usconcealedcarry.com/benefits/perks

Another great perk available to USCCA Members is the Refer-a-Friend promgram. If you refer a member to join the USCCA, you will receive a $200 coupon to redeem in the USCCA online store. Iā€™d be happy to offer more information about the referral program if you are interested in learning more!

5 Likes

I asked a similar question about the daily gun giveaway. That is not a member only giveaway. Anyone can enter. Hardly seems right to dilute the memberā€™s chances.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @William666 , glad you could join us. I did not know anyone could enter the gun giveaway

1 Like

@Tim_D_USCCA , I am glad that you completely understand, I do understand also the perks given to the members, I guess I just seen the bag and thought it would be nice to have.

@Fish , I understand and your point and respect it, I seen the bag and I think it is a nice bag to have brother.

Entitlement has nothing to do with it just a reaction from seeing the bag.

If the banks or car dealerships did offer gifts, I am sure most peoples would like to receive the gift if they liked it.

Reason it says solved I do not know, guess it means I have to buy the bag if I want one. :joy:. Have a great day brother.

I agree @Ivanidea , Thank you brother.

Does USCCA membership give any discounts at any gun ranges? Iā€™m sorta close to Budā€™s in Lexington KY.

1 Like

Yeah but you got to go find it under the rules section etc. there should be a button for members to click on but that gives away the illusion of a new member has better odds of winning if new member subs are low.

1 Like

Some ranges may offer them, but that is not a benefit of a USCCA Membership. To see any deals that a range in your area may offer USCCA Members you would need to download the ā€œTrainUSCCAā€ app on your mobile device and search for specific ranges in your area.

1 Like

Kind of what Iā€™m saying. Can/is it possible USCCA partner with ranges to get a discount and at the same time up the traffic going to that range. Seems like a win/win to me. But Iā€™m only a person with an idea.

1 Like

We do partner with ranges all over the country, WIlliam. You will see USCCA Official Partner ranges indicated in the app!

3 Likes

Yeah me to!

1 Like

I got a nice card with instructions on it. Keep it in my wallet. Carry it everywhere!

4 Likes

sounds like a begging chooser.

1 Like

The free bonuses are just incentives to get people to join and recruit new members. I appreciate them but I wouldnā€™t expect one every year that Iā€™m a member. Thatā€™s not what we pay for. We pay for legal protection, and self defense education and training.

4 Likes

I agree, I became a member in 2015 but was on gun giveaway emails back in 2012.

2 Likes

I do thank everyone for their input no matter what was said, they all was great and very much appreciated.

4 Likes

Hey Lu, I got an email yesterday from Tim Schmidt offering iirc $175 in perks if I rejoined USCCA, the range bag, and some books ā€¦I went with another popular competitor and have been dealing with uscca emails that seem like they think thereā€™s no other group out there. The overhyped marketing/fear factor scenarios had been a bit of a turnoff as it was.

2 Likes

@mattm , i hear you brother, one must do what they believe is best for them. I will be with USCCA until they do not do as they say because i feel and believe that they are best for me since i still go back home to Chicago once in awhile. Have not had to use them since I joined and pray i never will.

4 Likes