Just saying

Is it just me or have anyone else ever wondered how come when you join something that cost money, you get a free gift for joining but after that no more gifts even though you continue to pay to continue to be a member :thinking:?

I guess what i am saying is i do like the range bag they are offering to new members which get the elite membership. I joined with the elite membership because I do still travel back to Chicago every now and then and i could be wrong or just selfish but, i do believe even though I am not a new member ( only been an elite member for about 3 years ) i should at least be offered a yearly gift as long as I am a member?

P. S. Just saying. Lola

20 Likes

Yeah, wondered about that myself. I got a nice range bag when I went from silver (remember that?) to gold level, and a nice t-shirt as well…Last 4 years, I just see promos for new members…who knows, I may be a new member again some day, but I changed horses this year and went elsewhere.

10 Likes

I remember when cable was like that. If you kept removing and re-adding it, you kept getting free stuff. Better to reward loyal customers…

11 Likes

What range bag? :flushed:

7 Likes

The one you get when you upgrade from silver to gold :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Seriously nice pistol bag, it’s held up well.

3 Likes

I must have missed the memo :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Naw, no memo. Just had an enthusiastic guy on the other end of the line when I called. I called, upgraded, and he was suddenly Santa Claus. :gift::gift:

3 Likes

AS for me I have no interest of any thing in the USCCA,Store the only the only reason I joined was that out of the others I looked at this one had the best benefits, and I did actually have to use the benefits and they were very good,the store dont have the stuff i wear,and as far as t shirts,I only wear them under my western snap shirt

5 Likes

I didn’t even get any promo items/gifts when I signed up lol

7 Likes

I should’ve called instead of upgrading online :man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

When I lived in WA state, onenof the cable companies was doing cold calls to get customers to sign up for their magazine with no conditions attached for six months. I asked, what happens on the seventh month? He said then then monthly charge is added to your bill. I told him that sounds like an attached condition. He hung up.

4 Likes

@BeanCounter , if you go to the website you might be able to see the giveaway gifts for new members.

1 Like

I’m with you. I chose the best thing to suit my needs. Marketing items seldom have a positive influence on swaying my decisions. Personally I wish these places would stop pushing the imported items with their logo.

We the people holsters have made in the USA t shirts.

7 Likes

Everyone has their opinion and I respect them all, I’m just saying, it would be nice to receive some of the giveaways for being a member. I have been a member for a few years now and not once have I had to use them to defend me yet thank God. So it would be nice to receive something rather you need or use it, if you go a year without the use of defense from them in any kind of way do you get an kind of refund? I do look at it as money spent for good reason ( just in case ), and if you can’t use it yourself, it could be a gift for someone you might know that is not as blessed as you.

3 Likes

How much have you been able to watch the Protector Academy content? That is the primary benefit of membership. :wink:

Do you log in to you member dashboard/PA through a computer browser daily to get entered into that gun a day drawing? Or call in to get entered?

3 Likes

Sorry to say since I mostly work 12 - 14 hours a day, with a hour twenty minutes drive one way and work most weekends, no sir I do not be able to get on daily, I do try to at less get on twice a month or more if time allow.

1 Like

Doesn’t take long. Keep it bookmarked on computer, open tab, click bookmark, boom.

Or, during your drive, go ahead and hands-free call in, confirm your information quick, and get entered into the gun a day for that day.

If you happen to be an Elite member the Ask an Attorney series is a favorite of mine and you only need to hear it (audio) to get like 99% benefit from that series (it’s over 24 hours in total and is basically a podcast)

2 Likes

@Lu-Can
Just messing with you :wink:

1 Like

Good morning Friend Lu Can, Yep would nice to get a gift to remind us we are appreciated

1 Like

I’m confused here. A gift for being in a contractual agreement? I have a mortgage, but my bank doesn’t send me gifts. I have insurance, same. I didn’t get gifts from companies after I bought vehicles from them. Sounds like entitlement to me. Why do people think they should be getting free things all the time?

And why in the world is this thread marked as “Solved?” What was solved and what was the actual solution?

5 Likes