Range Bag

Can anyone tell me where the USCCA Range bag is manufactured? Thanks.

2 Likes

I don’t know but it is on my list of purchases. There is a deal where you the bag, head sets and safety glasses and the Universal cleaning kit. All USCCA brand.

1 Like

I got one when I joined. I’ll have to check and report back…unless someone beats me to it.

3 Likes

@ES16 This tag is from inside my USCCA bag…

4 Likes

I resemble that remark.

4 Likes

Is this the moment we stand together and start boycotting Chinese products? :thinking:

2 Likes

D@mn communists… thanks everyone; my wife and I did not receive any incentive gear when joining the first time and since we “auto-joined” nothing the second time… might have to change that for new members, just a thought.

4 Likes

I saw that but my wife picked up impact sport Mickey’s and a new range bag, FDE, and 5.1 gloves. Once i get back, can’t wait to use them.

2 Likes

Not a knock on the USCCA, but the bag isn’t very good. It tore at the seams after a month of regular use. I bought 3 of the packages that included: eyes, ears, gun cleaning kit and bag. 1 for me, 1 for wife, and one for daughter.

2 Likes

That’s lousy to hear, appreciate the update

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, everything else worked great. I use every range visit. It just may be that I used it to hard. But for $99 it’s a pretty decent offer.

2 Likes

Yeah I believe once you put a lot of weight it starts to tear. But just because they classify it a range bag doesn’t mean it’s just for range use. Man I would use it just to advertise that you belong to one of the greatest organizations on the planet. I would use it as a lunch hawler, beach bag, travel luggage, I would take to Aldie where they don’t give you bags and fill it with some groceries, well you know what I mean. LOL

2 Likes

No USCCA logo on it, but I use either this one:

Or I also have a larger one that says “ArmorAll” on it. I found it at “Marshalls” for about $5.00.

I just carry ammo, tools, eye and ear protection type stuff in them, but a handgun in a pistol rug works too. They are both built to carry weight.

5 Likes

I repurposed an old camcorder bag. It’s a bit on the small side, but it does hold just the right amount of stuff, i.e. ear/eye protection, ammo, mags, hat, and the mag loaders.

2 Likes

How many of them tore? We did have a batch that was “bad” (I had one from that batch too) and have since rectified the situation! PM me and we’ll get something squared away for you, @Zavier_D!

4 Likes

Thanks very much Dawn.

2 Likes

The first USCCA bag I got when I joined had the logo upside down. Lol. A quick call to the USCCA and another bag was sent out right away. I just attached a NRA patch over the upside down USCCA patch, and… two new bags!

2 Likes

@Zavier_D… today is YOUR day!. Get the bag !!!

2 Likes

I always say is it made in"china Idaho?" I have a black marker in my pocket, “made in Texas”. Out of curiosity…texas eskimo sir, is your dishwasher made in TX, Germany, or?

3 Likes

@SKIdaho She was born in Malibu. :mermaid:‍♀

4 Likes