IWB Kydex

What holster and why?

1 Like

Clinger :crab:
I settled on it after spending on a half dozen different kinds.

Link added for reference. ~ Dawn

2 Likes

Concealment Express. Minimalist with awesome trigger coverage. Definite click when gun seats properly and adjustable. Excellent price point.

Link added for reference. ~Dawn

1 Like

I use a BladeTech for its simplicity and a crossbreed for its comfort.

1 Like

We The The People, kydex IWB
Like it after researching on here and online. Works for me. I’m not interest in trying 10 different holsters. $$$

Link added for reference. ~Dawn

2 Likes

Agree with @Shepherd. I own a concealment express IWB carbon fiber Kydex holster and it’s comfortable and covers the trigger perfect. I also have a C&G holster that is comfortable and American made, good quality, veteran owned company.

1 Like

Feel free to add links for reference of products you’re discussing - as long as it’s not self-promotion it’s welcome in the Community.

5 Likes

Duct tape. It’s cheap, versatile, comes in lots of colors, and doubles as a great hair removal from those hard to reach areas and when you’re done with it…you get the pleasure of practicing your trick shot into the trash can.

2 Likes

Crossbreed for hybrid. Wethepeople for simply holster

2 Likes

I have Crossbreed for comfort and Tier1 Concealment for everything else.

1 Like

I will have to search for my new Canik TP9 ELITE SC. I have a VEDDER Lightuck for my H&K USP .40 and it is so-so. Good quality but not very adjustable. I am starting to eye the Clinger hinge holster but not many reviews online for it.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Andrew230 and you are in the right place at the right time.

Galco Tuc-it IWB for edc Sig P365 with TLR 6 light, is really nice. Tier 1 iwb for S&W 2.0 9m and H&K VP9. Galco holster is easy concealment and you barely know it’s there.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Semper Fi

1 Like

Thank you, Unfortunately Galco does not make it for the Canik SC.

Semper Fi

1 Like

I started out with a Tier One Conceal, but have recently switched to the T-rex Arms Sidecar. It is similar in concept but has much more capabilities. For example, if you do not want a spare mag on it you can swap that out for another belt clip. It can be set up for appendix or 3-4 o’clock carry. One of the attachments I use the most as I work at a shooting range is the tourniquet holder.

image image

https://www.trex-arms.com/product-category/holster-categories/sidecar/

2 Likes

Ohh man, I can see how this might get expensive :wink: Not too many of us with CCW in Maryland so I cannot try out different holsters. No Love for the Canik SC from T-Rex

Semper Fi

1 Like

I have spent more on holsters then my wife will ever know. Several are real winners some not as much. I myself prefer a leather holster, which I am liking my lock leather, from urban carry holsters. I have a concealment express iwb kydex that was comfortable and easy too use. Have also enjoyed the 1791 leather and have found a couple of leather backing with kydex bodies. A little research goes a long way but its hard to choose when you don’t get to try it on with so many options. If you have a gun store in the area, try a few if you can, it will save money

2 Likes