Inspiration or Prayer Requests

AMEN brother and we shall rejoice in this day of our Lord.

3 Likes

@Randall318
“And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:28‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Keep the faith my friend.

5 Likes

Amen brother @45IPAC

4 Likes

“Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬

4 Likes

Not sure why these trials and tribulations are occuring in my life but I shall keep the faith.

“And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.”

The Holy Bible. Romans 8:38. New International Version.
(C) 2020 biblehub.com

5 Likes

AMEN brother @Randall318 and keep the faith because the lord will never leave you nor forsake you.

4 Likes

“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”

1 Chronicles 16:34

7 Likes

Amen brother @Randall318 and remember our prayers are always heard, god bless you.

4 Likes

Thank you brother @Johnnyq60!

It means a lot!

3 Likes

"In God’s economy, you must go down into the valley of grief before you can scale the heights of spiritual glory. "

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60,

Wanted to share these with you brother,

(1)

(2)

2 Likes

Thank you brother @Randall318 always appreciate your posts and Phipps has an awesome voice deep like Barry White. He’s a man of God.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some quotes I found on line today----

“Now there was no metal smith found in all the land of Israel, for the Philistines had said, “Lest the Hebrews make for themselves swords or spears”…But all the Israelites went down to the Philistines, each man to sharpen his plow blade, his coulter, his ax and his maddock. So it came to pass on the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people that were with Saul or Jonathan; but with Saul and Jonathan there was found [other lethal weapons] 1 Samuel 13:19-22 )

“Jesus said, ‘But now whoever has a purse or a bag, must take it and whoever does not have a sword must sell his cloak and buy one.’” (Luke 22:36)

“If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed.” ( Exodus 22:2 ) (Note, the test later indicates that this right to kill does not apply to a daytime break in. So in daylight, self defense must be shone.)

“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe.” ( Luke 11:21 ) (Note, the text later states that a stronger or better armed criminal could overpower a weaker or poorly armed victim, so get a 1911 .45 ACP!)

“Though defensive violence will always be ‘a sad necessity’ in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men.” St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

“Without doubt one is allowed to resist against the unjust aggressor to one’s life, one’s goods or one’s physical integrity; sometimes, even ’til the aggressor’s death… In fact, this act is aimed at preserving one’s life or one’s goods and to make the aggressor powerless. Thus, it is a good act, which is the right of the victim.” [There are three conditions under which legitimate self-defense must lie:] “That he who is the target of the force is an aggressor and an unjust aggressor… That the object of the defence is an important good, such as the life, physical integrity or worthy goods… [and] That defensive violence is proportionate to aggression.” [Under these conditions,] “One is also allowed [not required] to kill other people’s unjust aggressor.” Thomas Aquinas , Dizionario ecclesiastico (“Ecclesiastic dictionary”, UTET, 1959)

6 Likes

Wow, thank you @John292!

Notes that good and scripture based might I add makes me sing for joy!

You are a blessing brother! I truly hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sounds like Peter.

He walked with Jesus but had his flaws. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

He did, indeed. We all have flaws. Jesus is the only flawless human ever.

7 Likes

Amen brother!

I’m about to start preaching.

Turn to Matthew chapter 16 verses 13 through 19.

And it says,

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Reference:
The Holy Bible. “King James Version.” Public Domain. Closed Publisher. (C), 1989.

Notes:
“We are like Simon-Peter because he representing the church therefore represents us and all our shortcomings.”
(Anderson, Randall W. (C), 2020,)

3 Likes