Inspiration or Prayer Requests

2 Likes

I’ll drop this right here x2…

Its hard to believe it’s been about a year since wishing you all a Merry Christmas last year. This year would like to extend love to my Jewish friends here as well and say Happy Hanukkah as well.

Well anyways, I’m thankful for each and every person here. You all sow into my life and even if you never read this you always have my thoughts and prayers.

Pray each of you have a joyful and festive holiday (holy-day) that’s so quickly approaching upon us.

4 Likes

She knew

“For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:49‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/114/luk.1.49.nkjv

4 Likes

Wow, I was in tears hearing this new hit.

1 Like

Thank you for your post @Randall318 I love all worship music.

2 Likes

Me too!

It’s like 96% of my intake but every once in a while you might just hear some Tupac blasting out my window :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

God does give people more than they can handle. Watch this!

----For just as the suffering of Christ’s [own] sufferings fall to our lot [as they overflowed upon His disciples, and we share and experience them] abundantly, so through Christ’s comfort (consolation and encouragement) is also[shared and experienced] abundantly by us.

But if we are troubled (afflicted and distressed) it is for your comfort (consolation and encouragement) and [for your] salvation; and if we are comforted (consolation and encouragement) which works [in you] when you patiently endure the same evils (misfortunates and calamities) that we also suffer and undergo.

And our hope for you [our joyful and confident expectation of good for you] is ever unwavering (assured and unshaken); for we know that as you share and are partners in [our] sufferings and calamities, you also share and are partners in [our] comfort (consolation and encouragement).

----> For we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about the affliction and oppressing distress which befell us in [the providence of] Asia, how so utterly and unbearably weighed down and crushed that we despaired even of life [itself].

Indeed, we felt within ourselves that we had received the [very] sentence of death, but that was kept to us from trusting and depending on ourselves instead of on God Who raises the dead.

[For it is He] Who rescued and saved us from such a perilous death, and He will still rescue and save us; in and on Him we have set our hope (our joyful and confident expectation) that He will again deliver us [from danger and destruction and draw us to Himself].
[2 Corinthians 1:5-9 ]

4 Likes

Thank you for the great idea.

1 Like
2 Likes

Beautiful @John292

1 Like

This is a good thread, a nice change from all the craziness of our current world. I grew-up Catholic and around age 19-20 I struggled with my faith. I did a lot of personal study on religion and was quite intrigued with things I found on Christianity, Gnostic Christianity, Judaism, and even Islam. It’s hard to deny the existence of God and my learnings about Gnostic Christianity were actually incredibly interesting to me. I’m very much Agnostic at this point but I’m not here to crap on anybody either as I respect religion as long as nobody is hurting people in its name. I believe in God and the concept of Guardian Angels, especially from different experiences in my life where there was something else in-play. I ran across this band a few years ago and stumbled across this song that I feel is very much about God and / or Guardian Angels. I hope you like it as much as I do.

1 Like