Indianapolis Mass Shooting

Another incident that resulted in 8 death at a Fed Ex facility. The assailant shot himself in the end. :cry:. It seems like more and more people are doing more and more acts of desperation(?). Could it be the pandemic?

11 Likes

Wait, what? Twelve months of isolation, excess stress, job/ housing & food insecurity makes people desperate?
Who knew?

15 Likes

Information here:
LIVE BLOG: 8 people dead after active shooter incident at FedEx facility in Indianapolis (wrtv.com)

2 Likes

You forgot about the unprecedented levels of propaganda being pumped onto peoples screens.

16 Likes

No motive yet (0850 EDT). Could be pandemic related, but could also be work related or relationship issues. Could also just be nuts. Sometimes it’s good that we don’t understand crazy, because we’d be crazy ourselves if we did.

5 Likes

Very tragic, however each time one of these incidents unfolds the typical knee-jerk reaction is more “gun control” and more laws.

7 Likes

@KillJoy It’s not the pandemic, it’s our very own government. Such a predictable outcome. Capriciously close the economy, taking people’s jobs away. Predict doom and gloom ad naseum. Stifle religion. Censor dissent. They’re intentionally sucking the soul out of our nation.

If you get a chance, I recommend Ray Bradbury’s “Fahrenheit 451.” Published 68 years ago, it is absolutely CHILLING to see Bradbury’s dystopian fiction coming true right before our very eyes.

14 Likes

Weed and drugs are OK. Hateful ideology at work is OK. Fearmongering in the news is OK. Going to church bad! Hugging loved ones bad!
What can go wrong?

Reports coming in, he used a “submachine gun” or “automatic rifle”.

8 Likes

The “submachine gun” report came from one witness who wasn’t sure what he saw. Don’t rely on that. I heard the audio this morning and dismissed it.

5 Likes

“ I heard the audio this morning and dismissed it.”

@Ouade5 - You may dismiss it because you understand there was no “automatic” or “Machine gun”. However, the media picked that particular witness and that particular comment for a reason. It helps push the narrative of dangerous guns out there.

They will keep using comments like that even though they know they are wrong, just to scare and push for gun control. I would think maybe our job should be to push back and try to tell our friends, neighbors, and relatives that the media is lying to everyone. We need to call out the media for their selective picking of news and comments.

11 Likes

Live Updates: 8 dead in shooting at FedEx facility in Indianapolis (cbsnews.com)

(https://www.chron.com/news/article/Reports-Multiple-people-shot-at-Indianapolis-16105365.php)

(Motive unknown after 8 killed at Indianapolis FedEx facility)

This is a very painful time for all families that lost loves ones in Indianapolis Indiana and it is very hard to loose
anyone. May God’s Grace and Love cover everyone through every second of these day, including the family of
the person that did the harming of others.

Just one concern ; Every time there is a shooting, including every state and city, this issue with guns, not the people
that have died or got inquired, fuels the White House and Staff that the guns are the fault. Every time ! The people that were hurt or died should be the focus, not the president or guns.

Crime is and has been handle very well by brave men and women, because they are doing their greatest to protect others. Guns are a very big TOOL and it takes a lot of responsibility to own and operate a firearm / gun of any type, it takes a person to make the deadly act and decision to load and pull that trigger. What can be done, please ! I have seen these words somewhere before and I wonder where ?

6 Likes

I didn’t know that FedEx facility is a cellphone-free zone. Fair to assume, it is a gun-free zone, too.

7 Likes

Exactly. I know what a submachine gun is. The people who think “AR” stands for “assault rifle” have no idea.

FWIW, the police are reporting that the suspect used a “rifle,” but have not stated what type of rifle it was.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the left will spin it and all honest citizens will be MANDATED to turn in their “evil guns” or face time in the gulags for “reeducation”. Strasvitcha Tovarisch!

5 Likes

From reports that I’ve seen on this. Yes the FedEx site is a cell free zone. And also that family members of the shooter did tell both Federal and local law enforcement about his tendency for violence weeks ago. And that they supposedly talked to him as well. But did nothing about it at the time. and this sounds just like what happened with the Parkland shooter. They knew about it. talked to them and did nothing.

6 Likes

Some day it’s going to come out that these people were paid off (in some cases the families after) for doing this. It’s all about advancing that agenda…

7 Likes

I’m starting to think the guy used a shotgun based on a pattern spotted on a car door photo and the lack of media screaming AR 15 AR 15

Also…

7 Likes

Clearly an assault shotgun.

2 Likes

You ever know!! So many people out of work cooped up and don’t know when or where to turn. And it’s no excuse but everyone gets weird. People change

4 Likes

How about another case of SSRI antidepressants without doctor’s supervision.

5 Likes