At least 4 dead, others injured in mass shooting at medical building near

Texas last week, Oklahoma this. The conspiracy theorist in me thought it might have been centered around the NRA convention ahead of mid-terms, but maybe it’s about NY State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. Bruen… and more general gun control.

2 Likes

I hope they fail in their goal! Regardless of whether it is being done by anti gun conspiracists or copycats with their manifestos. Either way the goal seems to be trying to force more ineffective gun control down our throats to further disarm and divide the country.

8 Likes

Ban all “gun free” zones. Use my money going to Ukraine, to protect the Biden crime family from all the secrets coming out, for mental hospitals, armed security, like the politicians have, for schools. Quit making these murderers famous. Report the crime let the perp die in the news as well. Courthouse security for kids. This rash of psychotic behavior only strengthens the well armed and trained citizen is a must.

10 Likes

IMO it seems all too coincidental when more and more people are realizing the failed policies of the Biden admin and/or whomever is really pulling the strings. With enough fear over whatever the orchestrated issue is (COVID, climate change, guns, etc.), many people willfully cede control over their lives to big government in hopes for a promised security. Which is just what those in control want.

2A is the biggest obstacle to ultimate and full control of the United States. Therefore anything is fair game to sway the populace to be in favor of all out gun control. Collateral damage (lost lives) does not matter. Just as it did/does not matter with vaccine side effects.

10 Likes

Which is exactly the reason our Founding Fathers gave us the 2nd.

6 Likes

Hold onto your hats and by all means never give up your weapon and watch your, 6,7,8, 12, 3.
At the very least we need to hang on till November. Worst case, 2024! This is not coincidence, gotta love it when their plan comes together!
Radical libs have flipped the switch, game is on.
Summer is coming, can’t wait for the rolling blackouts and the ten fold increase in crime. Pawns have been sacrificed…

5 Likes

The well funded anti-2A crowd and their puppets in government have done more to create the likelihood of a shooting attack than prevent one. Their puppets constantly threaten to ban or restrict firearms, which causes a dramatic increase in sales. Refusing to enforce laws and prosecute criminals has also lead to an increase in gun sales for protection. The criminals crossing our southern border also adds to the anxiety. With more guns in the hands of more people they have increased the odds of a shooting, followed by some copycats. They have their canned responses for the puppets to read and they can enjoy some more fuel to throw on the gun control fire. This is part of their plan and they don’t care how many die to further their agenda.

5 Likes

I think a grand conspiracy on this scale would be very hard to keep under wraps. It is more likely we have a bunch of independent greedy sociopaths all manipulating the system for their own personal gain. The results will be the same I think. All these short sighted selfish people vying for control are just going to end up lighting a fuse they can’t control.

2 Likes

Interesting dilemma. Looking for a balance.

1 Like

We have Cory Brooks releasing his gun control bill and then you had the Buffalo shooter, the church shooter in California, and the Ulvade shooter.

Biden release his plans to ban 9mm ammo and want National red flag laws

And this shooting occurs the night afterwards.

Its clear as day.

4 Likes

Like the 2020 election?

1 Like

Yes like the voter fraud in 2020, 2000 and every election probably ever. If it was all part of a well organized top down master plan the chances of someone not letting something slip are incredibly small. Much more likely that it is a bunch of independent low to mid level corruption. Likely spurred on and occasionally funded by some of the well off independent sociopaths I was referring to.

People just aren’t that good at keeping secrets. Look at all the illegal government spying we keep hearing about. Unfortunately no one seems concerned enough about that to fire anyone let alone put anyone in jail.

Perhaps, but perhaps that’s why the perps are almost always, “conveniently”, deceased. Seriously though, I can’t (or don’t want to) believe that anyone can be so evil as to using our children as a pawns in obtaining their goals!

2 Likes

Please tell me that’s a meme!
I don’t want to believe but I know in my soul, it’s true! They are accomplishing their goals! Nothing is standing in their way, and they know it. So why stop now!

“conspiracy on this scale would be very hard to keep under wraps”
It’s not under wraps, it’s in your face! They have no need to hide or lie anymore, they’ve called our bluff!
Say hello to life as sheep!

2 Likes

I completely disagree that simply having guns can make one enter a school and fire on little kids, or enter a hospital, in this case, armed with handgun and rifle, and fire on people. I ask same questions every time these horrific events happen: what were the shooters’ medications? was he groomed into his act?

Media will of course make it about guns.

2 Likes

Never subscribe to intent what can be explained by stupidity. I think there are a lot of troubled people that want their 15 minutes of fame and maybe to go out in a blaze of glory. I doubt they’re smart enough to actually intend their actions to include a “cause” other than to create havoc in their extended suicide. The media glorify these murders by making them infamous and I doubt copycat crimes such as this are a coincidence.

1 Like

It isn’t hidden, everyone involved in it is blantantly lying and nothing is done about it as the media reports it as “disinformation”. There is evidence that many people were involved in the fraud, whether or not it was planned and paid for by a group of wealthy people - likely - it clearly happened, and on a much grander scale than ever before. As Biden stated, the largest voter fraud ever.

3 Likes

Never? Well, that sets the stage perfectly for distracting you from realizing a plan is, in fact, a plan.

1 Like

Well… Almost never… :sunglasses:

2 Likes
3 Likes