At least 4 dead, others injured in mass shooting at medical building near

The mayor of Tulsa praised the officers that responded, but it goes to prove that “No Gun Signs” for whatever reasons are ineffective and may make the situation worse since it is a dog whistle that says “Open Season To Psychopaths.”

5 Likes

This one to me is a bit different. This Scum Bag actually targeted a doctor unlike the POS in Texas that randomly shot children.

4 Likes

Be that as it may, it’s very hard to think that the number of these types of shootings ALWAYS seem to occur during times when the Democrats want to push their anti-gun agendas. And it’s all just a “happy” coincidence that right when they need some horrific event, well, would you look at that . . .

6 Likes

I’m open minded to the possibility of conspiracy. But big claims require big evidence or however that saying goes.

The problem is anti gun Democrats are ALWAYS wanting to push their anti gun agenda so these events will ALWAYS align with that goal.

6 Likes

Different P, same S.

5 Likes

The Tulsa shooter shot the surgeon that operated on his back on May 19. He complained of being in pain and was not getting any relief. He left a note at the scene saying he was there to kill the surgeon and anyone who got in his way. He bought the rifle the same day and his 40 cal handgun days earlier. Both the surgeon and the shooter happen to be black, so I doubt that BLM will be protesting. The local news feeds show plenty of Tulsa politicians getting face time.

4 Likes

We agree with that. Gun Free Zones are the problem. They are dangerous places to be, always has been & always will be.

6 Likes

This is basicallly the Brainwashed MOD SQUAD of the Education and the people WILL NOT STAND UP AND say no to the control of you,and when I was growing up every one was armed and not that much crime,when an issue happened the people took care of it

1 Like

Where’s the videos of would be shooters recoiling in fear of the “no gun” signs?

2 Likes

Yeah. You are correct on both accounts.

Mind you, I’m not saying there’s a grand conspiracy, I’m just saying it looks like one. If that makes any sense.

It also doesn’t help that the Dems only start to really push their anti-gun agenda after an incident like this occurs. They might have it in the background of their talking points but never really bring it to the forefront. Until an issue like this occurs, then they Rage, Rage against the Machine. And despite the fact that the rage was always there, it’s highlighted and in turn, highlights the incident which makes some people reach of their tinfoil hats going "Wait a minute . . . "

2 Likes

I also think the amount of attention and power they give to these losers and the tools they use just creates more and more copycats. The anti gunners seek to disarm and make defenseless the law abiding while empowering murderers. And it’s not just the Dems. A lot of right wing politicians would be happy to jump on that train if they didn’t think it would cost them votes. Events like this give everyone an excuse to increase their control over us.

2 Likes

Yes , I say do away with gun free zones. Criminals are going to criminal. Level the field for everyone else. For everyone else train and be aware.

4 Likes

I know I’ll catch flack for saying this especially in this anti-police times but I wish cops would hunt down the worst of the criminals and just shoot them dead. Along with that every citizen, non criminal, should be able to carry anywhere and everywhere they go.

As the old movie line goes: we’ll give you a fair trial and a decent hanging.

Yeah, well the problem is, of course, when you do away with the justice system, it goes away for everyone, not just the worst of the criminals.

3 Likes

Yes, but they don’t always control the white house, house of representatives, and effectively the senate.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have qualified my anti gunner statement with the word Democrat. Anti gunner Trump took advantage of the Vegas event to use executive action getting the ATF to ban bump stocks. A precedent that Biden is now trying to use to ban “ghost” guns and likely other categories soon as well. Trump also talked about using executive action to ban “assault” rifles and “high capacity” magazines while president. Which aligns with his many statements in support of the previous assault weapons ban before he decided to run for president as a Republican.

These anti gunners are always waiting and ready in the wings for events like this.

4 Likes

When I was taking and picking up my 2 grand kids from school and i carried my 45 concealed in a shoulder and went in the front lobby to wait for them,and I knew it was restricted,but also foremost had the thought of what if happens,so every where I go I am armed,and if the what if happens,i just might make a difference in the scope of things,and might save some lives at the same time. That is just my mind set about having a weapon available at all times

1 Like

I picked up a part time job at a doctors office. Everybody has a gun but I’m the only one that carry’s on body. My brother works there too and asked me about an ankle holster. I told him a cpl good brands but said IWB would be better.

1 Like

I was just thinking about the Uvalde shooting and then this hospital one. Could there be a way to isolate the shooter? Put some bullet proof garage door style walls/doors that drop down and could be operated in the principal’s office. This way we isolate and control how the person gets out. I think it would be a good upgrade to school buildings.

1 Like

Very true, anti-gunners are not party specific, just like pro-gunners are not. Plenty of both on both sides.

5 Likes