Buffalo NY and more people have died, due to Hatred

Continuing the discussion from Mass shootings - Where are the Good Guys with guns?:

With full respect and love to the Families of 10 people who lost Their Life’s in Buffalo NY
and also for the injured people that were in that grocery store too. May everyone find full closures
of loosing their loved ones. Never to forget the Hard Working Ladies and Gentlemen for their services in solving the problems, that is very hard and painful.

All the painful challenges that is ahead.

2 Likes

I don’t know it’s hatred.What ever happened to the idea somebodies a looney tune.Defective minds are all over the place.Unfortunatley these idiots give us all a bad name.

10 Likes

There does seem to be some sort of correlation between hatred and insanity, in many cases. I’m not sure which causes the other, though.

6 Likes

I think the insane and ignorant are easily motivated by hatred and anger.

8 Likes

Insane, hatred, anger I think they kind of fall in the same category. Call it what you want but from what I understand if more people were responsibly armed it would have ended sooner. Just like if more people were violently armed more innocent people would have been murdered. What he did was illegal. Just because his gun was legally purchased and he could bring in an illegally purchased magazine shows the law doesn’t stop these crimes and to say it does should be a crime. My 2¢

4 Likes

White men chases down Black man and guns him down, Black man guns down White man in parking lot,
White man guns down Black people down in supermarket, Black man runs down White people in a SUV during a Christmas parade.
Where does it end???
Many on both sides are trying their damnedest to start a war of attrition in our streets. :angry:

8 Likes

I am 64 years old and as I grew up in Arkansas in the '70s, I faced many issues with many colors
of people, mainly black. I am grateful to have had parents that would use a leather strap to correct
me when I stepped out of line. I respect People of any color and there are many grand people in this
world still and I would have not made it to this day.

Forgive me of all my mistyping that I have done here, and I will make corrections to my notes.

4 Likes

There are no corrections to be made when the establishment eradicates the line!
How many of us punished kids turned into serial killers?
It’s a “pandemic of the unpunished!”
I will make an exception to the overly and incessant punished. For the most part after tasting the soap, I never cussed at the family table again!

9 Likes

From some of the Reports that I’ve seen on the shooter in Buffalo. He was known to locale police and FBI. He also was sent in to have an mental evaluation. And nothing was done about it. And from what I’ve seen from the reports he di have mental issues. Yet the police and FBI that talked to him did nothing. And also from the reports the shooter did buy the gun LEGALLY AND PASSED A BACK GROUND CHECK TO BUY THE GUN(S) THAT HE USED. Yet again the system failed. And now the ANTI-GUN PEOPLE/GROUPS are pushing or going to push for more gun laws. And yet again use the MADE UP TERM OF “GUN VIOLENCE”. Well it isn’t GUN VIOLENCE it is HUMAN VIOLENCE because it is a HUMAN THAT DID THE VIOLENCE AND A GUN WAS JUST THE TOOL USED TO CARRY IT OUT WITH.

7 Likes

3 tragic events in 3 non-conservatively run cities/states. Maybe if the gun laws were more in line with the Constitution; there could have been a defensive response that could have reduced the casualties to maybe 3; i.e. the attackers only!

6 Likes

This outburst of hate needs to be put into perspective 33 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago

If we discussed daily life in Chicago as vigorously as this massacre (about right –10 people are shot in Chicago daily), this whole forum would mostly be one topic. In Chicago, I suppose, all the killings are the work of love, not hate. If authorities are doing nothing about this warzone, how can you expect them to do anything effective at all about some psycho writing crap on Twitter, or threatening his school. Must fit the agenda, doesn’t it, to gain attention.

4 Likes

Racial hatred isn’t one-way as the left and many on the right think. It is a two way street. We only hear about the white on black hatred.

5 Likes

I ask myself this, how does an 18 year old ideologically get this far in racial hatred. At 17 years old I met and actually talked to the first black person my age ever, interestingly I was the first white kid he had ever actually talked with, I from Salt Lake City he from Cabrini – Green, we were roomies at my first Army permanent duty station in Europe. I had no preconceived notions and neither did he. Fast forward 40 years and at 18 years old this kid has learned to hate so much that he goes to a store and kills people just because of race?

5 Likes

True story, I was at a restaurant with some buddies when a gentleman came up and thanked us for serving. I laughed and asked how he knew we were military. He smirked and said “Asian guy, black guy, white guy, Latino guy. You’re either in the military or you’re in a boy band.”

9 Likes

It’s not what you are. It’s who you are. Media and the evil minded forget this, one intentionally, one not.
Good talk with a black neighbor for hours today( talk is cheap,ammo is expensive, but got him some practice on the AR platform and he got to shoot his 2 pistols for the first time). We both agree on the big agenda to drive a wedge between us and are happy our neighborhood, and as Dennis said, his neighborhood growing up, don’t play that game. Weak minded and evil… another story.

4 Likes

This guy brings your point up.

4 Likes

Sometimes we all must have a chance to laugh. This is not promoting pot smoking, only humor.

When the President and the news media continue to spread hatred this is the result. There are sick individuals out in society today,there are no mental hospitals today to speak of they have been closed.

8 Likes

I agree that our current president and the news media deserves a significant amount of the blame. But the blame doesn’t stop on one side of the political aisle. Especially with regards to the mental health crises in this country that has been significantly impacted by the push to close mental health institutions back in the early 80s.

I find the us vs them hate spewing from both sides to be revolting. Especially since the primary driver is only to score political points and votes with no concern over the consequences of dividing our country. Or perhaps even a calculated intention to profit and gain further control from that division.

7 Likes

I agree with everything you just wrote. I was having a very similar conversation just this morning, especially regarding our failed experiments with mental health. Except I struggled with the word “blame.” I’m not sure whether the press owns responsibility for specific acts of hatred or for our society’s malaise. I do think they contribute to it and make things worse, but perhaps they’re just a symptom of the illness.

I say that because the headlines yesterday were very much about placing blame for the Buffalo shooting on Republicans in general and Fox News in particular. I think it’s petty and ridiculous, and evidence of how sick and twisted our political machines can be. I just want to make sure I’m not being as petty and ridiculous. I’m not sure where those guardrails are.

3 Likes