If Martial Law is declared, what happens to our guns?

If Maritial Law is declared, what happens to our guns? The Commander in Chief is DJT, but what if the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION bozo decides to declare? Then what?

4 Likes

Huh?

I don’t follow. You might need to explain like I’m a 2nd grader, I’m not good at reading between the lines.

2 Likes

Martial law leads to authoritarianism.

Thank you, 2A :relaxed:

7 Likes

Yeah, but if the military shows up at your front door what do you do?

3 Likes

If the U.S. military shows up at my door to confiscate my little pocket Sig, then I will have achieved a level of significance that I never thought possible.

20 Likes

@Russell74 Welcome to the community :us: :us: :us:

7 Likes

This scenario is not plausible. Not matter how much they beg Vlad to start lobbing warheads in every direction, he says “no thanks” and laughs at them.

4 Likes

What do you do?

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Russell74 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

They won’t find me I am not on the map. The only way is if they have specific directions to my house.

6 Likes

I full time RV now, good luck trying to find my door🤣

6 Likes

GUNS??? :worried: Got lost in a boating accident, SIR… :sob: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

I sell shrimp out of a van and at night I dress up as a spider and fight crime.

8 Likes

Leave wherever I am and return to the United States because I must be somewhere else?

3 Likes

well as for me I have a 16 round double barele pump DP 12ga and is loaded with dragons breath with 6 ooaughte buck,the flame will go out to 100yds and last time i checked the body armor is not fire proof,and i will not surrender my weapons, only way they will get them is out of my cold dead hands,but will cost them dearly

5 Likes

Aim small, miss small. Fact is, the Constitution has no provision for “Martial Law”. UNALIENABLE rights are not for sale nor can they even be given up. They can only be infringed upon. If the military starts collecting our firearms 4th generation warfare will break out and if they think they had issues in Afghanistan…TRY IT.

6 Likes

… then I pack my stuff up and go to Canada… :canada: :wink:
Guns will be wrapped up, put in the metal box and buried deep into woods next to my house. 3 steps north and 4 steps west from biggest oak. :upside_down_face:
One Martial Law in my life has been enough. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Was it this one?
51u8VBLv8CL.AC

7 Likes

:joy:
Unfortunately the real one…
:no_mouth:

5 Likes

Take down as many as I can and make door to door very expensive to those at the door

3 Likes