I should have never bought the Canik tp9sfx

Now I’m thinking about selling my m&p and shield
and buying this .

I’ve never shot a pistol with this fast of a reset… sounds like an auto, almost

8 Likes

@PossumSlayer1 , that Canik is a nice piece of hardware. It is ashamed to have to sell 2 M&Ps to get that firearm. I suggests you keep your M&Ps or sell just one and save up the rest for the Canik. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s gonna fund a great rmr and holster n ammunition as well

1 Like

I hear you brother @PossumSlayer1 and you should not be surprised because you know how I feel about M&Ps.

3 Likes

Same here. Love my Caniks.

3 Likes

Love the balance of packing duel TP9SFX’s one on each side of the hip.

3 Likes

Changed my mind, gonna find a good Kydex pancake holster for the m&p and I really like my shield as well

2 Likes

Is that one of those Made in Turkey guns?

2 Likes

Yes. https://www.canikarms.com

1 Like

Yep , same place a lot of “American” guns are made.

2 Likes

That Canik came with a owb pancake style holster that is adjustable, Love it so much just ordered one similar to it for my full size m&p

1 Like

Oh, please don’t tell me this! I’m saving up to redo my kitchen… another gun isn’t in the budget right now… but the Canik has been on my list for a long time! Maybe if one comes to a store near me, then I’m meant to have it, right? :crossed_fingers: :rofl:

5 Likes

Probably the sweetest shooting pistol I’ve ever touched.

1 Like

They had THREE at Scheels tonight, along with the New SA Hellcat RDP😎

1 Like

I have to agree with you on the excellent trigger AND the awesome reset that makes it feel like an auto! That is if you have the skillset to shoot from the reset efficiently. Not intending to insult anyone here, because some just have awesome triggers, like the Sig Sauer P365XL 90 degree flat trigger.

Anyway, I have the equally awesome TP9DA, with the 18 rd mags too. Seriously, nice grip, great pointing with the stock Warren Sights and that great trigger!

2 Likes

Enjoy my 2 Canliks only problem is finding a holster that will accept them with Olight Balder Ir light.

2 Likes

I own 1 it is a very fine firearm very well made as good as Walter and Springfields

3 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Owen2 :+1::+1:

1 Like

I found the Canik while shopping for a Walther. The trigger changed my decision. Then I upgraded to the Freedomsmith Fat Daddy trigger, an easy do it yourself project. It’s an unbelievable shooter.

2 Likes

Nice tag line. Fell for it. Have this model and love it. Feels great and shoots straight.

2 Likes