Canik TP9 SFX......Thoughts?

I recently Purchased a Canik TP9 SFX its my first large frame pistol and I want to know if anyone has one of these pistols and what they think of them.

2 Likes

Check these old threads. There are few valuable opinions.

5 Likes

I have not shot it yet I am hoping to take it out this weekend and I will give an update

2 Likes

It looks like an excellent firearm and I would not have any second thoughts about purchasing it myself . Canik TP9SFX First Shots And Impressions - YouTube

I own two of the TP9SFX and a combat elite Canic. Both are awesome pistols. You will love the comfortable grip and the easy cycling of the weapon. It is a tad large for EDC but am very fin pistol to shoot. It holds 20 rounds per clip as well.

1 Like

I am not a striker fire fan, but an RO was carrying one when I was at the range once. He emptied it and told me to feel free to dry fire at will. I have to say I was impressed! I think you made a good choice :+1:

1 Like

Bump
Put one on layaway :grin:
Was wanting the new pdp and doing research the Canik tp9sfx caught my attention and pulled on my heart… now I have to break the news to my m&p and let it know it’s gonna become my truck gun.

2 Likes

Buy it now, Beautiful trigger and reset

3 Likes

I had one with the Vortex optic, I was very surprised at how light it is being full size. Good trigger, capacity. To me it is an entry level race pistol.

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeing them up for a while… Just need to pull the trigger when I see one on the shelf!

2 Likes

Picking mine up some time this week…
I’ve only seen one bad review and that was from someone that worships at the alter of Glock.

1 Like

I’m getting the one with the vortex.
I figured I better hurry since joe could ban import guns unless they’re from China.

3 Likes

Lol let your M&P Down easy and thanks for response

2 Likes

I own 2 Glocks and think it is a nice pistolđź‘Ť

3 Likes

I sold my G34 to get a second TP9SFX, the Canik had a better feel and more features at a better price.

4 Likes

everything I’ve read and watched says the Canik is a good firearm… so?

1 Like

Canik pistols are nice. I own the Canik tp9 DA and it’s awesome. And yes my EDC as well. Great trigger and very accurate. One of the best “bang for your buck buys” lol. I wanted to get the SFX but it wasn’t available so I went with the DA. “Newer version” 2x 18rd mags can’t beat it. You have yourself a very good pistol my friend​:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

1 Like

with all these bells and whistle how can you go wrong, Have had mine for a week shot 50 or so rounds and it performed flawless

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Keepitquiet and god bless you. Good luck with your Canik

Thank you Johnnyq60, Highly blessed and favored!!!

1 Like