Canik tp9 sfx

I am thinking about getting a new gun and am wondering if anyone here know if the Canik tp9 sfx is worth the money.

2 Likes

Have you shot it? If not, go rent one at a range and give it a run. See what you think of it then.

7 Likes

Agree with Todd30. You have to decide for yourself.

6 Likes

If you are looking for a great polymer pistol - TP9 SFX is a awesome choice.
Will you like it? Will it fit you? Nobody can tell. You need to rent and try.
Check also these threads:

5 Likes

A third echo for renting one and finding out for yourself. I can say that the triggers on those offered from Canik are surprising smooth for the cost.

4 Likes

I plan to go shoot it this weekend My biggest concern is how large the grip is since I don’t have large hands but hopefully it will still be enjoyable.

2 Likes

Honest Outlaw gives great reviews FYI

4 Likes

Have several caniks & never had a problem. As far as grip goes it has back straps that can be changed. Very good trigger pull & reset. Runs everything but 9mm NATO ( 124 grain) is best in these firearms.

4 Likes

I have the Canik TP9sf & it is a sweet pistol. The trigger is fantastic & it is accurate. I liked the stock sights but put on tritium instead. This pistol shoots better than some of my higher end models

5 Likes

I Love my Canik TP9SFx so much I added the Canik SFX Rival Dark Side…it is a Great gum for the price and comes with the flared magwell as well as other goodies in the case

3 Likes

Have you changed the backstrap on your Canik…it should come with the medium backstrap installed but should have a smaller one as well

1 Like

I’m just slap happy with TP9SF

The personal initials increase the value by $1000!

2 Likes

I bought a Canik SFx Rival a couple of weeks ago. Only have a couple of hundred rounds through it so far but I love it! Great trigger and you get a lot for your money. Highly recommended.

3 Likes