Canik SFx Elite Custom

Hello everyone been away for a while busy with work and trying to retire hardest job I’ve had in a while, but wanted to tell everyone about the new gun, it’s a Canik SFx Elite Custom now myself I’m a big Glock fan but after watching reviews and hearing and seeing the difference in the weapons I had to have one. So I picked one up Wednesday cleaned it and was ready to shoot Thursday took my Glock19x and the Canik to my backyard range to compair. Now my 19x has had a trigger job but the Canik I took straight out of the case it came in, I know the 19x has a lite trigger 3 lb to be exact and the Canik 5 lb right out of the box and I gotta say both shoot really well but I actually shot and hit better with the Canik the recoil was less with Canik which I know can be corrected with a stiffer spring in the Glock but just have to say the Canik is a fine weapon.

5 Likes

Same barrel/slide length? Weight?

4 Likes

Canik has a inch on the 19 but is lighter and you know I didn’t take that into consideration but still the Canik had the better trigger and that really threw me for a loop being a big Glock fan

4 Likes

I agree, Canik has a great trigger right out of the box.

7 Likes

Congrats on the new Canik. I hope the transition from the Glock wasn’t too painful.

4 Likes

No doubt I was surprised after all these years and swearing not a better trigger than the Glock makes me wonder what else I’m missing out on :joy:

5 Likes

Similar to a Glock 48 in many ways.

2 Likes

really fond of canik, get a lot of firearm for a nice price these days. come to think about it I like a lot of Turkish made firearms. hmm don’t care for their politics these days.

3 Likes

should also state canik & others are privately owned companies in turkey

2 Likes

Looking to go pick a tp9sc this week will let everyone know what I think of it

3 Likes