I got caught today

Any idea when they will be voting to carry from state to state ccw

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Warren14! It was introduced in the house in 1/3/19 and sent to. committee where it died. It won’t be introduced again until 2021. Even if introduced, it will not pass without a republic majority in the House and at least 60 in the Senate.

3 Likes

Outside waistband? How large a pistol?

3 Likes

IWB, Black Arch single clip Protos holster, single stack 9mm Sig P938 subcompact on a Desantis gun belt.

It was probably a combination of me more aware of the gun because I was trying a different carry position that I ended up not liking, poor choice of cover garment, and as @Craig6 pointed out, an observant fellow carrier.

All in all, I appreciate he let me know what he saw in a discreet way so I could reevaluate my carry.

4 Likes

I felt naked yesterday! I had to go to court in the morning but I discovered what I hope is a minor medical issue on Sunday. So, to lighten my load, my EDC was reduced to a light an knife to go to court. It was disturbing, after all, the courthouse is full of criminals. Oops, I mean clients!
Today I’m back in court and will have my Glock 42 on my waist. It is smaller but still effective. And it is better than a pointy stick!

3 Likes

Unless that pointed stick is a pencil in John Wick’s hand

2 Likes

Or that sardine can key in Riddick’s :grimacing: :laughing:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure my daughter owns that movie

3 Likes