Has anyone ever or have you ever told someone their concealed firearm is exposed?

I saw one today but didn’t say anything to the guy. Later, at the check out stand he had it covered. Remember, here in Utah you can legaly open or concealed carry. Should I have said something?

5 Likes

I don’t.

7 Likes

I’ve been doing this all the time… when I see myself in the mirror. Printing is not welcomed in IL :neutral_face:

So far never had chance to tell this to a stranger.

4 Likes

Here in WI you can open carry or CC with a permit so “NO” I wouldn’t say anything. :us:

7 Likes

Had someone tell me that once. I was open carrying at the time.

11 Likes

I really don’t think correcting someone on there gun is the correct thing to do.

For some reason I see things going down a whole lot differently. What if by the odd but very real chance the person takes your gesture as some form of threat.

I know we wouldn’t but you never know how a person might act.

3 Likes

Never have and I do not believe I will unless I am in a no open carry state such as Illinois

9 Likes

I did, the guy was very appreciative, but I’m not suggesting you should.

7 Likes

Yes, at a restaurant here in Texas BEFORE Texas became an Open Carry state.

4 Likes

It would depend on my judgement of the person, location and other considerations. I’m not likely to tell someone because I don’t trust people. Some people are cocky.

6 Likes

On occasion, when I knew someone was trying to conceal their weapon and a shirt got hung up on a grip, or something similar, I discreetly let them know their weapon was out of the barn!

10 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jacob74 , glad you could join us.

2 Likes

“The Buick is out of the garage”

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jacob74

2 Likes

No…,…never

1 Like

My wife tells me when ever my pistol shows.

4 Likes

I see what you did there… :joy: :thinking: :joy:

1 Like

The only one I ever tell is my buddy. We both carry and keep each others backs.

3 Likes

I just tell anyone who asks about the bulge that it’s my colostomy bag. That usually ends the discussion right away.

9 Likes

Or parasitic twin.:grinning:

3 Likes