How many Glocks do you own?

I have a Glock 19 Gen 5, my only Glock, but my next one will most likely be a Glock 43X.

4 Likes

Is “ALL OF THEM” an answer? :smiley:
Ok, not really, but we’ve got them in .45 and .40, and soon 9mm.

3 Likes

WOW! Nice! Hey, which .45 is your favorite?

1 Like

Glock G21 Gen 3, full size, double stack, fat frame (not the SF slim frame). It’s the big dog and my favorite. It’s the one I shoot a lot. My hubby’s the .40 guy, so he’s got the .40 in a couple different frame sizes. I’m currently deciding on getting a compact .45, subcompact .45 or downsizing to a 9mm for my EDC, maybe the G19. LOVE the G21, but it’s a little big for EDC.

3 Likes

What about the Glock 30S? Ever carried or fired it?

3 Likes

The 30s is on my rent-list :smiley: The local range has one. Next time I’m in, probably next week, or maybe this weekend, I’m going to rent everything they have in small and smaller .45s and see what I think. Probably also the 9mms so I can do a side-by-side comparison. Then I’ll know what I’m shopping for :smiley:

3 Likes

I have a 19 Gen 5, and it is very nice to shoot!

3 Likes

Is the G19 your first glock? how long have you been shooting that?

1 Like

No. Been shooting this one a few months.

2 Likes

Hi @Jeffrey,

I have two so far, a G19 9mm and a G23 .40cal and I am waiting on my Purchase Application to clear NICS for my next Glock, a G43 9mm Sub Compact.

2 Likes

Sweet! My niece has a Glock 43, it’s pink! I would put up a pic, but I can’t find it.

1 Like

If my wife was a shooter, that would be her color too!

Zero, but I’m debating getting the 43X. Going to rent it this weekend and see if I like it.

I’m keeping an open mind. :smiley:

3 Likes

Let me know cause I might get one!

1 Like

@Jeffrey I agree the G21 big dog is my favorite as well, we’ve got quite a few. I’ve stepped into the G26 as my CCW, I like the mag options either 10rd factory or G19/G17 for additional capacity and a better hand grip.

1 Like

I’m leaning toward the Glock 30S, for my next Glock. I want a .45, and I want to be able to carry it!

2 Likes

@Dawn, Maybe mine will come through on Friday and I could try mine out too! Maybe TOO MUCH wishful thinking? :thinking:

3 Likes

Zero Glocks. And it will probably stay that way. Every time I pick one up it feels clumsy in hand. Sigs, S&W, Ruger, H&K have all felt natural in my hands.
I want to like them, but I probably will never own one.

4 Likes

@Spence that’s cool. More for the rest of us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are you sold on just the Glock? I edc a M&P 45c, and am getting ready to add a Shield 45. Both great guns. A friend of mine had a G30, until he traded it for a 29 in 10mm.

5 Likes