How many. Citizens are.afraid.. Government. Will . Come to.TAKE OUR. Guns.?

How many members of the USCCA and. EDC. Carriers? Afraid that . After the election. That . The government. Will. Look for . Reasons to take out. Guns?

7 Likes

They don’t need to look for reasons, they only need to choose to act upon the ones that they already have, real, imagined or fabricated. That said, the 2A exists for a reason not too far removed from any act attempting to infringe upon it.

7 Likes

I am not afraid of anything, but I do believe a day is coming when that probably will happen.

In fact, it already does on a small scale (red flag laws, ATF raids like that airport manager in Arkansas, New York State if they see you buying too much .223/5.56 ammo, and more).

If Trump wins we’ll have a 4 year break from the near constant blather about assault weapons bans, but it won’t go away. If he does win, it’ll just cranknup the looney left even more, and 4 years from now it’ll be even worse.

Honestly, the only thing that will slow down the idiotic, unconstitutional blather would be if the US does come under direct attack, either from activated fighters already here, or, less likely, a single or two foreign enemies, and Americans take up their scary black rifles and fight the enemy. I’m sure Israel regrets not allowing the citizens to keep more than one gun and 50 rounds of ammo. That was ridiculous, especially given they’re surrounded by millions of people on all sides that want them dead and want their land. They should have been giving out rifles to every citizen able to fight.

15 Likes

Best answer!

Another one that I learned in life.

Even if “your” Union earns you an improved contact in negotiating for whatever concessions, it’s only as good as the union enforces it from being ignored by management.

In other words the contract aka law (constitution) being ignored = violated by management = the government.

We know that the “current regime” detests the constitution for standing in its way of overriding us.

They cannot change that as hard as they try but, hey they are trying to ignore it with every unconstitutional gun control law that infringes on our 2A rights.

8 Likes

With around 400 million guns in America, not in my life time or many life times after that. Not worried in the least bit. It is all political. Technically someone may look for reasons. They won’t find any true reasons, only deceptive ones.

5 Likes

Not afraid of it but I do believe that if ALL gun owners would stick together and be heard we could slow down the attacts. That also means VOTE against anyone that doesn’t stand by the 2A totaly.

5 Likes

The problem is not that what they seek is rational, it is not.

The problem is that despite its irrationality they may still vigorously pursue it to satisfy their desires, motivation which, is decidedly not in our best interests.

All candy coating aside, we are in a war for the survival of our way of life from being totally destroyed.

Make no mistake about it, this fight is crucial that we win.

We need to be as serious as they are about changing all that for the worst.

5 Likes

I agree that is why I am here. Make no mistake if we win they win also because we want what is best for America. We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of …

5 Likes

2 Likes

@BobbyJean :thinking: The FACTS ARE AS SOON AS 2025 BEGINS :point_right: the Pre-Installed/Post-Installed SKAMalaMunists( :dromedary_camel:) / WALZchinaMunists( :chicken: :poop:) REGIME :point_left: they WILL be signing executive orders to BAN ALL FIREARMS (regardless of whatever it is) and start arresting, prosecuting, incarcerating, law abiding citizens that have legally owned firearms that DONOT have conceal carry permits that DIDNOT take advantage of the 2024 Buy Back Program (voluntary surrender), also, handgun permits and conceal carry permits will be banned by executive order and NO LONGER ISSUED. :point_up:BUT, those who DO POSSESS THESE PERMITS will be exempt UNTILL THE PERMITS EXPIRE at which time whatever firearms are in possession WILL BE SURRENDERED VOLUNTARYILY or face prosecution (the final continuation of firearms confiscation). JUST KEEP IN MIND if THIS REGIME is in place in 2025 IT WILL BE THE NEW BEGINNING OF NEW REGIME GOVERNMENT :point_right: December 31, 2024 at midnight WILL BE THE END OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS of the :us:United States of America, and WE THE PEOPLE :point_left: :grimacing: :sob: :scream: THINK ABOUT IT!!! Will this happen??? MANY WOMEN don’t care/like firearms (besides the anti-gun activists) and in addition MANY MEN (whoosies) don’t/or have never cared/never owned/handled firearms (never served military/law enforcement) that are ALL FOR ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN, and OUT NUMBER those who exercise 2A, will just VOTE DEMOCRAT ( :sheep: just don’t give a :poop:). However, ALL THIS :poop: will NOT STOP THE FELONS/GANGS WITH ILLEGAL POSSESSION of firearms who will continue their crime sprees and they WILL NEVER BE DISARMED!!! :us: TRUMP/VANCE :us:

3 Likes

they have already said they want to confiscate our guns

4 Likes

All the more that we must all vote them out.

I know that is a big challenge.

But, what are our alternatives?

We must make that effort.

We might get the desired results trying.

If we don’t try, we know what we may well face, and God help us!

3 Likes

That’s why we have the second amendment. We will not be disarmed

3 Likes

Not worried, atleast in the near future.

Gotta get out and vote. If you like the evil orange man policies but hate his attitude, you should be voting for the policies and this countries future.

The progressive/ marxist left are gonna let something like an election stop their agenda.

Too big to fail

5 Likes

If we get people to be responsibly armed. They are going to vote for who is going to allow them to be responsibly armed. It’s a win win. We get more responsibly armed Americans and we get someone who will respect our right to be armed.

3 Likes

:point_right: :us:TRUMP/VANCE :us: :point_left: are THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL PROTECT OUR 2A!!!

3 Likes

I live in one of the most 2nd amendment friendly states in the nation. Home of Berreta and S&W HQs. The downside is I live in the most dangerous city in the nation because anyone who is 28 or over can carry a pistol and they do. And they shootings people often.

Apparently the message about good guys carrying guns stop bad guys didn’t reach us here in Memphis. The bad guy, with guns, have won!

Firearms Owner 53 years
Certified Pistol Instructor
Honorably Discharged Veteran

4 Likes

Ronald 150, WE THE PEOPLE . By the people. :us::us::us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::chile::chile::chile::chile::bangbang::bangbang:TEXAS :chile::100::us:. Think about this community :question::question::question: IF HARRIS. WAS WINNING THE PRESIDENCY :question::question::question: PRESIDENT TRUMP. Would . NOT HAVE BEEN . All most . ASSASSIATED. Not once BUT TWICE :question::question: THAT SAYS. How the Democrats are. Not going to take . HELL NO FOR . An answer. They will call BLM. An organizations that have . Invaded. City parks and burning. Court houses. And police stations . And innocent civilians businesses. Remember . President trump only . Has. American citizens that have taken an oath to protect our country :us::feather::feather::chile::100::100::latin_cross:just my opinion . Here’s ya a root beer community :beer::100::us:

2 Likes

Only if they get elected. Who do you think is going to vote for Trump Vance if not responsibly armed?

3 Likes

I have noticed that where you can’t carry their is much much more violence!! And . Here in Texas. We have our share . But . We do . Stop. The shooter. Just as fast as we can. To say that . Where you live they make most of the firearms. And they have the strongest laws against firearms and the most dangerous place to live . Says . Every one should defend themselves . Just by what you said says that. Here’s ya a root beer .:beer: stay sharp . And I will keep my . Protection. And defend my freedom and family. Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann. :chile::feather::feather::us::beer::100::100::100::owl:

2 Likes