How many. Citizens are.afraid.. Government. Will . Come to.TAKE OUR. Guns.?

Good guys with gun do stop bad guy with guns. There need to be more good guys and or they need better training.

3 Likes

@mrmann53 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Robert 1246. I . Don’t think anyone is going to be elected!! Just my opinion. Money can not buy . Fear. :bangbang: AND EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF HARRIS. Taking away our protection. That’s real. Fear will start . A. WAR. Have a root beer :beer: and they would not be trying to kill trump . If he . Has not already won the election . Think about that . Why. Kill the loser. KAZZ HE IS THE WINNER :us:

3 Likes

Brother . You sound like you just . Surrendered. Before. The . War. Haw haw election :ballot_box: stay sharp. Here’s ya a root beer :beer: for the home of the BRAVE LAND OF THE FREE :us::us::us::chile::chile::100:

2 Likes

Kevin 520 I LOVE YOU SIR. That’s . What I AM SAYING. .DONT TREAD ON MY COUNTRY . That is. ME . God BLESS AMERICA​:us::us::us::100::chile::chile::chile:AND TEXAS WHERE I LIVE :chile::chile::chile::100::feather::feather::owl::latin_cross:ALMEN. Stay sharp here’s everyone a Root Beer :beer: . Stand up for our country :us::us::us::100:

2 Likes

No, surrendering is not in my blood, just concerned if voters really care for this Country to choose the right leadership that will put this Country and the citizens of this Country first, and foremost, get it back on track.

2 Likes

Then President trump is the only president who will never take our second amendment away and no one has to agree with me . This is America :us: and you have your own opinion Amen :us::chile::feather::feather::owl::latin_cross::100::100::100::ballot_box:

2 Likes

MMRMANN.53 thank you for your service SIR AND HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER :beer: . No one has to agree with me this is America :us: we have to make up our own minds stay sharp love Bobby jean and Debbie ann :us::chile::latin_cross::feather::feather::owl::100::100::beer:

2 Likes

I read recently that there are an estimated 10 Million hunters that don’t vote. I’ll put it in language everyone can understand. If you buy a hunting license, hunt or own a firearm of any kind, register to vote and, come election day (season), get off your dead a$$, go to the polls and VOTE! If you don’t, don’t cry to me when your “hunting” consists of looking at the trophies you took back before hunting became illegal and they took your guns away.

On the other hand, they might let you keep your deer if you hit it with your car.

5 Likes

Ritchard.56. Every single member of this USCCA. Understands . That if Harris. Was to. Win the election!! She would. Try and take away our democracy starting with the second amendment!! And . Any one who says they don’t believe that. Is. Not serious . About . Keeping our second amendment :bangbang: troll. Imposter.:bangbang: so everyone that seriously wants to protect their own. Would never vote. For anyone who. Would leave . Us all Defenceless. That. Would scare. Every one to vote for . The guy who will . Protect our second amendment rights. And that’s trump. And even with . Them trying to kill him . He has . Said we have the right to bare arms. And he will protect our rights. No one try’s to kill the LOSER OF THE PRESIDENCY. Just who is winning

3 Likes

@BobbyJean :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: Well said, and very true :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: Bobbyjean :feather: :feather: :us:TRUMP/VANCE :us:

2 Likes

Ronald.150, EVERY ONE KNOWS THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP. IS . THE winner. Of THIS ELECTION. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: just because . The economy. And the second amendment :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND THE INVASION . FROM ACROSS THE BORDER WITH MÉXICO.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:the last 3,plus years.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:has taken most every family’s.SAVINGS. And we. Have citizens who. Live in FEAR. From. Gangs from across the RIVER WITH MÉXICO :bangbang::bangbang: and the. ONE THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS. Is HARRIS. And . NO WAY IN HELL. Would AMERICA :us: VOTE FOR HER.AZZ. TO .FINISH. What LITTLE WE. Have LEFT. Seriously. Money. Can not make people not AFRAID. We.ARE VERY AFRAID. THATS WHY. HARRIS. LOST. This ELECTION. FEAR. :us::100:

2 Likes

AND TO. Continue. This . TRUTH :us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: IS THAT . THE DEMOCRATS. Have tried to KILL. President.TRUMP. In front of the entire world. And not just once but twice.:us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THEY ARE SO DESPERATE. They are. .CAPABLE
OF. Any thing.And EVERY THING :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:. This is much more than . Taking our SECOND AMENDMENT. Away :us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:THEY HAVE STOLEN . So much MONEY THAT AMERICA :us: HAS. NO MONEY. NO . MONEY. Just DEBT.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100: AND THIS IS GOING TO . EFFECT. Every single one of US. The American :us:.CITIZEN. . Has. Let the. Government. Spend every penny
that . The children of America :us: can never. PAY BACK. :broken_heart::broken_heart:and just because some say they are Republicans. Does not make them. Republicans. . Even a lot of republicans don’t want president trump. Because they will be found out. For what they have done. Stay sharp . :broken_heart::chile::us::latin_cross::bangbang::feather::feather::owl::broken_heart::100:

2 Likes

Welcome Brother! Glad that you are here!

2 Likes

MMRANN53. That is just messed up!! That is not the problem. 28, years old carrying. That’s not why . The crime is so high in your state. That dog won’t HUNT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: when you are 28. Years old. And don’t know any better than to. Use.A. Firearm. In A. Crime :bangbang::bangbang: ITS NOT THAT. It is because . Poverty. When. People are desperate. That’s when you have. Crime. And DISORDER. Guns do not . KILL PEOPLE. :bangbang: CRIMINALS. KILL PEOPLE. And. If. People were allowed to defend themselves . This would . Stop.:stop_sign: . When out LAWS ONLY HAVE GUNS . Innocent people. DIE. That’s . The problem. Bad guys. Don’t want to get killed. They have guns.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, MrMann53, and thank you for your service!

3 Likes

I can’t dictate what hunters should do. My concern is to save lives. Responsibly armed people save lives. Responsibly armed people are going to vote for or not who ever they want. If they want to stay responsibly armed they are going to do what they can to stay responsibly armed. Politics is not my game. Saving lives by being responsibly armed is.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community @mrmann53. Great first post.

3 Likes

Yes welcome to the family and I am Bobby jean . And I have opinions. But no one has to agree with me to have a root beer :beer: so thank you for your service as ZAVIER-D. Has welcomed ya to the Family . Love Bobby jean. And Debbie ann. And I have been practicing my letters. Good Day community. :chile::us::feather::feather::owl:stay .Sharp. :us::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Ronald.150, I was just . Having fun with ya . I know you . Are with . The Don’t tread on us. Root beer :beer: brothers of America :us: Love Bobby jean and Debbie ann have a very great day brother and community . Stay sharp ., :chile::us::beer::feather::feather::owl::us:and we don’t forget to vote :ballot_box: . :us:ps. If anyone knocks on the door and they say they are from the government and they are here to help you. Don’t believe them and hide your root beers :beers: KAZ every one loves root beer’s. :beer::beer::beer::us:

2 Likes