Why isn't the Uscca. Putting out statements about what will really happen ig they take our guns away!!People can't be that stupid to think that will solve anything. Will YES IT WOULD for the criminals!. Because they will still have their weapons

w T Heck man. We need to teach our childeren safe firearm handling and use. teach what it really means to take a life. Teach kids respect.
If more honest Americans carried more lives would be saved. Less likely they rob a bank or store or anything if they think of the 10 people in line at the wawa most of th may be armed.
Same with all mass shootings we won’t be able to stop them for sure. But armed citizens willing to act if needed will surely lessin the damage the nut will be able to inflict.

Make a commercial of citizens reacting to a threat and taking control in a bad event.

Take our guns is NOT THE ANSWER.

KIDS THESE DAYS WILL SHOOT ANYONE IN A HEART BEAT.
Parents need step start from day one and teach their kids RECPECT HONOR PRIDE.

CUZ A 8 YEAR OLD WILL TAKE A LIFE AND NOT EVEN FLINCH. PARENT FAULT 4 SURE

TO TELL THE TRUTH NOT SURE I COULD TAKE A LIFE IF I WAS IN A H OR ME THREAT.

I HONESTLY HOPE IF I WAS ABLE TO DO IT IF THE THREAT WAS ON A LOVED ONES LIFE.

IM NOT REALLY SURE I THINK I WOULD.
BUT PRAY TO GOD I NEVER HAVE TO

TRAINING OF GOOD PEOPLE IS THE ONLY ANSWER.

AND YOU GUYS AT USCCA SHOULD BE OUT THEIR PREACHING PROPER TRAINING OF HONEST AMERICANS IS THE ANSWER

4 Likes

The mission of the USCCA is to provide education and training to responsibly armed Americans. We exist to provide the proper training to everyone who is willing to learn. There are many free resources available, as well as membership. We believe that every citizen has the right to defend themselves, and their loved ones, and we are here to give that training so that it can be done properly, should the time arise.

13 Likes

So many of us have been preaching this for years. If there was not so much money to be made with crimes the government ( both Democrats and Republicans would be on the right side of 2 amendment.

9 Likes

I’m with this. The more honest hard working Americans That carry the less any criminal will feel comfortable. As far as the kids, their minds are being attacked from so many different angles. Being taught and trained to think life isn’t valuable. Some of these video games focus on death when they could be used to teach math and problem solving. Architecture or surgery. Instead they teach grand theft auto and war. Why!? Obviously we don’t need to eliminate guns, we need to teach the next generations properly. Homeschool if you can. My generation was attacked by the pharmaceutical companies making us lazy and dull. This generation is being attacked by electronics. We’ve got to turn this thing around. Teach the kids, this is how we save 2A.

4 Likes

You forgot attack by the hip hop culture, normalizing thug life, and by the so called “social justice” condemnation of simple statement - all lives matter.

5 Likes

Educate me Sir, who makes the money?

1 Like

Fred_G
Here’s a start…

• Almost half of the money spent on running the correctional system goes to paying staff. This group is an influential lobby that sometimes prevents reform and whose influence is often protected even when prison populations drop.
6 Likes

Alabama has the highest Per Capita of legal CC L carriers in the country. Sometimes it helps most times it doesn’t. Lot of sheep, not enough sheepdogs.

7 Likes

Must be paying administration or some higher ups. Around here, correctional employees don’t make a lot over minimum wage.

3 Likes

From what I hear it’s the same thing in Utah.

3 Likes

The government and those which have stock in private own prisons, MJ has stock in prisons

2 Likes

Knowlege and training is a choice. Some choose to train some don’t. I choose to train and learn constantly

5 Likes